New pics

datrippp

001382.JPG

002415.JPG

003388.JPG

OK, the first pic is of a new lemon skunk thats at 2 weeks old. I think shes looking great...
The second & Third pics are of our little Aero/NFT system, They are starting week 5 in flower, We started 12-12 when they were only 12 inches, and now theyre 48 inches.. lol... I guess the advanced connoisseur is doing its job and then some.. This is our first grow with this setup, We didnt think they would grow more than about 2 feet... There's also 2 soil plants in there with them, theyre big as hell also.. Looking great, and healthy, Using the same nutes as our hydro with them and they are all seeming to like it... Any comments are welcomed, we'd love to hear your thoughts, and opinions. Thanx

By the way, its a 600w HPS light. Advanced nutrients connoisseur nutes at about 1485 TDS, Ph 6.3, 6x6x8 tent, Had to open the roof because the ladies got to tall.. Had to hang the light from the ceiling.. lol.. Temp range is 80-85 during lights on, And 68-76 lights off.. Buds are starting to form good on the hydro, they formed about 1 week sooner in the soil plants... I kept them on veg nutes for the first 2 weeks of flower, Ive read it helps bud production, so I thought Id try it.. Honestly couldnt tell you.. lol..
But if you have any tips or Ideas about the grow, Please post up..
Thanx

Back
Top Bottom