New Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forums!

Preach! DMT turned my life around literally overnight. I went from depressed, anxious, unemployed, and unresponsive to the VAs PTSD medicines, to happy, confident, employed, and on one prescription, with one 20 minute trip. Growing cannabis helps to keep me grounded and engaged. Psychedelics give me the serotonin reset and empathy needed to keep going.

I loved shrooms when I was younger so I look forward to incorporating them into my stay healthy regimen.
Hey bro I watched a movie about opening up your mind but it had Alexander Shogun talking about how people with ptsd were having great results with MMDA. Btw you never answered my question about fumes on that other subject. lol. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

weird huh?
I think 🤔 I would’ve run 🏃‍♂️ out of that cow pasture if I had seen something like that growing! Lmao. CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey bro I watched a movie about opening up your mind but it had Alexander Shogun talking about how people with ptsd were having great results with MMDA. Btw you never answered my question about fumes on that other subject. lol. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

MDMA gave me flashbacks.. Last time I took it I spent the entire night patrolling my house. It may be different under a clinical setting with clean MDMA though cuz all I had was mollie from the streets and who knows how much of that is actually mdma.

Re: fumes, I sent you an email

MDMA gave me flashbacks.. Last time I took it I spent the entire night patrolling my house. It may be different under a clinical setting with clean MDMA though cuz all I had was mollie from the streets and who knows how much of that is actually mdma.

Re: fumes, I sent you an email
Yeah you don’t know what you’re getting off the street without it being analyzed first. CL🍀

Hi Founder! I am in the Colombian highlands. We bought a cow pasture :cheesygrinsmiley:
Like @Keffka , I fell out the bottom of the VA medical center mill (lots good people trying hard in a faulty chemical framework that doesn' help, really).
"Some pills make you larger, and some pills make you small, and the ones the VA gives you don't do anything at all (except make you suicidal and sick)."
The property is 45 minutes each way, and with my schedule I don't go there often. But it gives me a feeling of security to know that once we finally get moved there, 8 months out of the year, we will have fresh :cheesygrinsmiley:
(Not sure how much I can post because that is one of the few rules Locolombia has, is no shrooms, and their jails are a real hellhole, so probly consider me your "silent fan" in the exterior....)

Go 420!!
Thanks for starting this forum!
It is the best forum I have ever been a part of.

Please share your grow with us in a grow journal 🍄
I'm working on a journal for u guys full top to bottom grow guide prob be a few days before I'm able to get it completed

I'm working on a journal for u guys full top to bottom grow guide prob be a few days before I'm able to get it completed
Can’t wait to see your work brother! 🙌🏼

If you can remember, please tag me, but I’ll also likely see it anyway if you forget, since I’m on the forums so much 😂

What lovely timing, I have my very first attempt growing right now. Looking forward to seeing what they are like assuming I don't kill them.
you wont kill them LOLz . Just remember there not plants, they are closer related in genetics to us than plants. If you have any questions hit me up, ill prob be able to help u with what ever u need. Good luck ill look in on your grow if you are going to share it :) 🍄

Guys I want to remind everyone of the forum guidelines and disclaimer about wild picked discussion please read the Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forum Disclaimer if you haven't:Namaste:
I understand the need for safety and the legal ramifications but I strongly disagree with your assessment about wild mushrooms. Spore printing is the only way to prevent misidentification for inexperienced hunters. But this is your playground 🛝 and as such I will play by the rules of @420 Magazine. CL🍀

There's a saying among mushroom hunters. There are old mushroom hunters and there are bold mushroom hunters, but there are no old, bold mushroom hunters.
There are literally millions of uncategorised, unanalyzed little brown mushrooms (known as LBMs) that may well be fatally toxic.
Identifying wild fungi is a complex process that begins with characterising the cap, the stem and the spores down to the microscopic level. There is a whole array of properties to be noted for each step in identifying a specimen.
The only really safe intro to wild mushroom hunting is with an experienced guide and some serious study time in field guides. Don't kid yourself, there are wild mushrooms that can kill you just as surely as a grizzly or cougar.
Be safe!
A couple applicable links:
Use Caution When Collecting, Eating Wild Mushrooms
Wild Mushroom Warning

There's a saying among mushroom hunters. There are old mushroom hunters and there are bold mushroom hunters, but there are no old, bold mushroom hunters.
There are literally millions of uncategorised, unanalyzed little brown mushrooms (known as LBMs) that may well be fatally toxic.
Identifying wild fungi is a complex process that begins with characterising the cap, the stem and the spores down to the microscopic level. There is a whole array of properties to be noted for each step in identifying a specimen.
The only really safe intro to wild mushroom hunting is with an experienced guide and some serious study time in field guides. Don't kid yourself, there are wild mushrooms that can kill you just as surely as a grizzly or cougar.
Be safe!
A couple applicable links:
Use Caution When Collecting, Eating Wild Mushrooms
Wild Mushroom Warning
I know the saying and I know how tell a Gulf Coast Cubensis from 20+ years living in Florida and hunting with native hunters. But I will abide by the rules because that is @420 Magazine deems appropriate. Happy Travels. CL🍀

At last!

Can I blast some gear ???

I have been a mycology enthusiast for at least a decade now, from harvesting Canadian Chaga in the birch trees of Quebec to foraging chanterelles around Kennedy Lake; in my never ending search for all natural things I have been lucky enough to come across psilocybin varieties in the wild.

95D095C8-7085-40A1-9F19-79B94B5486B7.jpeg
4E2F9B8F-A81E-4EA5-AE23-C24F71A28692.jpeg

Harvested is northern Easter parts of Tasmania, they go by many names blue meanies, liberty caps, wavy caps…

This variety was growing under decaying tree ferns. Very humid environment. Incredible experience.
E84133F7-96F6-40D6-A457-FAC38DF68520.jpeg
Nice score! Liberty caps are one of the varieties that is almost impossible to grow in sterile conditions ie. Inside. To actually be able to experience them is a blessing to say the least. Beautiful hunting harvest! No good wild mushrooms in desert, other goodies do, so then ones I get come from my closet shh. I miss running cow fields in texas.lol been a while this was before they put fungicide in the cow feed.

Thought I could make it through the summer without doinga run. Nope;😂
IMG_20230731_161125_029.jpg

I do that with cannabis a lot. I’ll say I’m done for X months but the next month I’m setting solos up 🤣

I imagine it’ll be even worse with the shrooms since they’re so much faster lol

Back
Top Bottom