New room setup, whatcha think

datrippp

Ok, Im hoping to totally redo my grow room, Heres whats gonna come hopefully by mid april.
Ebb & Grow setup for 24 plants, 3 600w lumatek ballasts, 2 vortex fans 1 intake 1 exhaust, Stealth RO water system, CO2 generator, full atmosphere control setup, 2 carbon scrubbers. I will probably stick with GH nutes for awhile longer, Ive been getting great results. All will be in a seperate storage shed Im gonna build just for a grow room. It will be 16X18, with a small loft that will be the cloning & veg room. There will be a full security system I can access to view from any PC or smart phone. It will be in my backyard,(its a big yard), So I will always be able to work on it at anytime of day or night. I'd like to grow them out to about 5-6 ft in flower. I will start with the standard 2gal pots with the Ebb & Grow system, but will upgrade to 5gal pots after a couple learning grows. So hows it all sound, and what am I forgetting. the AC & heater will be added also to keep my temps in the 68-80 range.

I use 2 Ebb n Gro systems and changed from 2gal pots to 3.5gal buckets, their the same diameter as a 5gal bucket but almost as short as the 2gal pots.
If you use 5gal buckets you'll need to use CAPs larger, taller controller.
Otherwise the 5gal buckets wont fill up high enough.
:goodluck: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom