New Super Strain - HeadBand

Re: New Super Strain- "HeadBand"

I haven't been smoking for too long but the headband is my favorite as of now.

Real strong and it doesn't make my wanna sleep, it relaxes me a lot.

I've been growing it now for 11 months and had a few harvests and all I can tell you is I'm ready to get rid of all my other strains! This is the best pot I have ever grown or smoked. The buds are tight and very potent. It is a heavy high and you better have a few hours set aside for this herb. the density of tricomes on the bud surfaces is incredible . I have heard of thc levels approaching 30% this stuff is not for the beginner user and should be kept well out of reach of unsuspecting adults!:cheer:

The club I was going to before the LA City council closed them, had Headband buds and ozs of HB shake for $60, I bought a couple of ozs just in case. I noticed the ozs had a bunch of keif in the bottom of the bag. I used an fine mesh strainer and sifted a little over 7 grams of keif out. Using a couple of drops of water and a few seconds in the microwave plus rolling it in the palms of my hands I made 6 grams of some really nice hash.

so let me tell you a little story of June 15th 1999. The first crop of Hb was born in South lake. It is in fact Og Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel. If you add la confidential you get 4 way. Same breeder in tahoe been throwing it down, he also got a gdp that's been around for 15 yrs +. In 05 was the first time we gave away a cut, now the shit is everywhere. I know this is an old post but I had to set it straight. to bwc. You are entirely correct about the 707 part. only the 707 is bred with the f4 version of mk x big bud for heavier yields, just a bit different but still retains most of the original hb effects and taste, and etc. but you get about 50 to 100g's more per lm2. HEADBAND IS NOT THE ORIGINAL SOUR DIESEL. i lol at this post. so much, I had to register to help you kids out.

Just to put it out there Attitude HAs the Headband but their hidden you have to do a search and it takes you right to the fems for 92.00

I have been growing headband for 2 years now. Got some seeds from a old time grower in Central Calif. I only grow for Med coops. Keep an eye open.. your coop might be getting some. It also goes by "Lucy" up around Mammoth Lakes Calif.

One of my local shops here in LA has a strain they are calling "headband-ish". They claim it has the positives without the negatives, and you feel it in your head while still being able to function normally. Apparently it isn't all that great because it is one of their lower priced strains. I don't know, this is just what they claimed.

Anyone heard of headband-ish?

:goodluck:Headband has hit the motor city already! Twice now it has been in stock! It lives up to the hype! My favorite was OG kush forever, but I have found a new love! The headband should be called headbanger boogie! Cause it makes me wanna boggie down a whole box of twinkies! :tokin:

Hey guys, i bought a few clones from a club in Oakland and the guy told me that the strain was HEADBUD? Has anyone ever heard of this strain. Could it be the HEADBAND you speak of. I have tested a few clippings that fell off the plant, i am stunned how good it is. Not even all the way mature and still a little wet.

Just got some of this last night...and it's a good one. smooth and you can get things done on it...but I also bought some 'Voodoo'...and that's just kicking my ass right now:Rasta:

Headband.... one of the best strains ive laid my eyes upon. amazing smoke. try it as soon as you get a chance!!

Headband sand hash Wohahahah anyone know how to make sand hash?

One of the dispensaries here Desert Organics has it and it's some of the best hash I've ever had they have a video check it out FIRE.

I've tried headband from a friend, killer stuff will knock you on your ass quick, but I believe the kind I had was OG x Sour D x Master Kush. I think its the opposite with the Reserva Prada "Sour Kush"(headband) which is OG x Sour D and is supposed to be more upbeat and focusable. Then again maybe mine was just harvested later for more couch lock feeling.
ANyhow they were all nice big round nugs that were super frosty and smelled awesome. I can't wait to get some seeds of this.

Just got my first taste. Very nice indeed! High all over, helping the pain a bit. Have to find some clones.

Apothecary Genetics in Southern California has "Headband" as Super Skunk crossed with 91 Chemdog.

What I had was the OG x Sour D but that S Skunk chemdog mix would be nice to try!

Reserva Privada Sour Kush AKA Headband Feminized Price: £59.99
In Stock
Feminized Seeds Per Pack 06 Seeds
Quantity:
Overall Rating:
Sex : Feminized
Type : Mostly indica
Flowering :
Genetics : Sour Diesel x OG Kush
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest :
Height : Medium
THC Level :
Characteristics : High is completely medical and not too over-powering

Reserva Privada Sour Kush AKA Headband has a great yield, and the high is completely medical and not too over-powering. Finding a keeper mother is easy in a pack of 6 and this plant clones easily as well, rooting in 8-10 days. She grows fast in vegetive stage and spreads out wide to produce many tops and an even canopy. Producing heavy resin early and a great aroma, our Headband has bag and head appeal. She doesn’t grow as tall as Sour Diesel or as stretchy as the OG Kush and is not so picky with the nutrients. She has a fuely-soury taste and smell with a long lasting high. She is a good all day smoke that won’t knock you down like some of the heavy indicas and is a good strain for anxiety. This original cross is not the 707 or any other clone only "Headband," this cross was made by reversing the OG Kush to pollinate the Sour Diesel.

3rd Coffeeshop HT Cannabis Cup 2009

Available in 6 feminized cannabis seeds.

Back
Top Bottom