New Super Strain - HeadBand

Re: New Super Strain- "HeadBand"

I agree that it's very good but I believe in my own personal opinion that Jack the Ripper kicks ass over head band. Also have some sweet god x jack the ripper that is even more potent.
stankejane, funkyjack
QUOTE]

that gods x jack.. does it come out purple? ive heard of someone nearby who has gods x jack and i guess the strain came from chicago originally so it is a 45 day flowering time and absolute delicious product when finished if treated and cared for properly. 1 plant yieled a QP and its all a dark purple tint to the buds.

the jtr is one hella potent strin when harvested right and dried and cured properly. it has a lemony / trainwreckish aroma while vegging and it gets more dank more of a sour lemon when flowering. Taste is sweet lemon drop.
sweet god x jtr is more fruity. some turned purple, light violet and the hairs are more of a pinkish hue. i harvest before it gets darker. i go for the uper high not the couch lock you get with over ripe flowers.
i am now bringing in a banana kush to try and get a sweet lemon banana pie, lol.

I'll say it again. Headband is a cross of Sour Diesel X OG kush X Master Kush. That 707 shit is probably a grower from the 707 proud of his shit. I'm in the bay and it just regular old headband.To dom42, for the 707 comment, its only part of Norcal. It does cover a large land area, but population wise not as many people as u'd expect for the area it covers, a lot of mountains Thank God 4 those moutains! Runs from the lower north bay to the Oregon border.

As for the Jack the ripper, I didn't dig all that lemon shit, but after like three joints I was GONE. I had no idea. A friend gave me a bag and said "roll up some I wanna smoke with u". I didn't know how much she wanted me to roll. Did the 3 and smoked 2 with other people (she went MIA for a while). Saved the last one til I saw her again. Smoked, kicked it. I was too loaded to drive I had to come down a bit. For a second I thought "I hope this ain't no date rape strain, cus I my body don't wanna do shit my brain's tellin it at this point." Potent as hell, probably great medicinal strain. I consider myself a connoisseur, so smell, smoke, appearance, and most important (next to potency) is taste. On that note, somethin has to be seriously ailing me to pick that up again, damn near had a narcotic effect. Not my cup of tea for recreational use. Felt like it pushed my hair line back a few inches. Or maybe that's just a cruel joke time is playing on me, lol.
As for Headband being the original diesel, never heard or read that. Got any solid info on that? I'd love to see it, drop us a link or something.
Later y'all.

Ha ha ha ha, ROFL
Ya, the Jack the Ripper is some mighty potent smoke and I know what ya mean about the hair line, ROFLOL +++++++++++++++++
It does tug on ya!
Some of the best there is for severe pain.
I was told by someone, a friend who may have just smoked the JTR before he made the statement that Headband was the orginal sour diesal. I have no backing for that and now feel pretty foolish for that statement. I gotta cut back on that Ripper LOL!
I crossed my Ripper with a Sweet God and now I have a sweet jack. It has a hint of lemon, actually it's more citrus and extremely fruity, very tasty.
The high is intense still but in a differnt way. It has more body buzz. It still carrys for hours and i would not recommend getting behind the wheel, as with the pure JTR but it is toned down and has a much more fruity taste.
I though about crossing the JTR with my Landrace Indica but got to keep it pure.
I got more pics comming soon!
I still get a good laugh when I think about the hairline joke!!!!!!
LOL, ROFLOL

Headband made its way to KY about 6 months ago, but hung around for a little bit. Some real funk, stank so good. As for the high, it kicked my ass. Great bud I'd gladly buy again.

Sounds good.....short stocky plants with a great tast and high! I wonder if youl ever see seeds of it.....oh well guess I 'll just wait till the next set of clones....

G15 (Haze) x NYSDiesel
Bluebarry x BBChesee
PurePowerPlant

Coming from FL. we on some HEADBAND right now and i have to say this is some serious shit... smells like fuel with that hint of piney OG Kush... It tastes sweet and the high is almost instant for i am a bong smoker haha
:bong::bong:

Coming from FL. we on some HEADBAND right now and i have to say this is some serious shit... smells like fuel with that hint of piney OG Kush... It tastes sweet and the high is almost instant for i am a bong smoker haha

To be more exact:

Coming from Central Florida we have some HEADBAND right now and i have to say this is some serious shit... smells like fuel with that hint of piney OG Kush... not only that but the pre-combustion and post combustion is the same meaning it tastes just like it smells when you smoke it...It tastes sweet and the high is clear almost instant and celebral (just like the name describes) for i am a bong smoker haha

To be more exact:

Coming from Central Florida we have some HEADBAND right now and i have to say this is some serious shit... smells like fuel with that hint of piney OG Kush... not only that but the pre-combustion and post combustion is the same meaning it tastes just like it smells when you smoke it...It tastes sweet and the high is clear almost instant and celebral (just like the name describes) for i am a bong smoker haha
Yea I would have to agree with you on that one. Has a hint of that sour diesel smell too.

I can't smoke this HeadBand. To potent, makes me a little parinoid and so it's just to fing strong for my likeing!
Now I'm stuck with a 1/4 oz.
What to do ? Maybe I should trade for something a little less stimulating.
I think if I can't trade it off or sell it then I will have to make a topical rub with it or maybe some wicked oil for the vaporizer when friends come over for a smoke! LOL!!!

no offense but u r wrong headband is actually sour diesel x og kush it takes 12 weeks it is very delicious and one of my personnal favorites. also og kush is not even kush it just has kush in the name true kush comes from the hindu-kush mountains in afghanistan. og kush is actually part of the chemdogg family which by todays standards is the royalty of pot. chemdogg family includes but is not limited to headband, sour diesel, chemdogg and og kush if you dont believe me check out hightimes chemdogg issue if u want some come see me in humboldt

I was told that headband is Original Sour Diesal x OG Kush ! (?)
No matter what it is, it is some very potent shit and it is extremely stimulating for smoke.
I would think that it is in the 20+% THC range.
The only thing better is Thai, Not a cross but the pure Thai.
I may have found some this year. I will post about it when it finishes flowering and cured so I can sample it! YUMMMMMMMY!!!!
Anyways, Headsband is some very potent meds!

Its hit boise idaho i believe i have some! same discription and look but nobody knows what its called and it kicks ass. its better than the grandaddy purps i had this last week!

had some from harborside medical center is was great 17.6 thc not to shappy not good for a cash crop great for a outdoor crop so you dont gotta get rapped by power company

This has got to be one of my very favorites. I got this from a dispensary in Dana Point and was soooo bummed when I couldn't find it anywhere for the longest time after. Finally I was able to find it closer to home after at a coop in Fallbrook. This is def on my TOP TEN LIST!!!

Back
Top Bottom