Good strains?

SmokingGood61

:welcome: hi, i wanted to know whats strains you would prefer?

i know theres a section that you can read about some strains ppl smoke. i have been threw the section already but i just want to hear some thoughts about it.

im bout to start my hydro system in a couple weeks and im looking for some strains.

on my list:
pineapple express
nyc purple diesel
tangerine dream
og kush

personally i have only tried sour diesel, strawberry kush, blue cheese , haze, super silver haze, and few other
:thanks: :passitleft:

Re: Good strains ?

Smokin my man sup?... Well some of my fav's are... Of course OGKush... Sour diesel....strawberry cough.....bluedawg....I'm getting ready to plant an all cheese grow next...pineapple chunk, blue cheese, and confidential cheese....:ciao:

Re: Good strains ?

chillin u ?... how was that strawberry cough ? i liked the strawberry kush.. & all cheese that sounds like a pretty sight lol . when will you next grow be ?

Well the strawberry cough was one of the best smokes I've ever had....got the last batch from my Club and it was amazing...... Very clean....umm my cheeses...yah I've got the seeds already and I'm going to let my lemon haze finish up first... I hope to germ maybe next week...SO GOSOX.... what a disaster this weekend bro... I grew up in Plymouth ...

ooo sounds good lol . let me know how the lemon haze is , an oo dats cool im from boston. yeah go sox lol. and good luck wiff ur grow

I have been growing some of my favorites this season. Those include:

Grand Daddy Purple
Blueberry Kush
Blue Cheese
Northern Lights
Purple Urkle
White Rhino

All grow well both indoors and out and also clone well. Well... The Blue Cheese is a bit tougher to clone than most, but I managed to get a few after two previous failed attempts.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

ooo im trying to get a gdp clone lol , but sounds good . is purple urckle like gdp ?

how was the blueberry smoke ?

ooo im trying to get a gdp clone lol , but sounds good . is purple urckle like gdp ?

how was the blueberry smoke ?

Genuine GDP is a clone only strain, so it is tough to get outside of California where it was first created. Purple Urkle is actually one half of the GDP lineage. The famous NorCal Cannabis breeder Ken Estes crossed Purple Urkle with Oregon Big Bud and Grand Daddy Purple was born!

Purple Urkle is easier to get, but it doesn't have the dense bud structure of GDP and the yields are smaller. Check out my grow journal for photos of all of these strains. My Purple Urkles are in heavy flower outside as we speak! I just snapped some photos of them yesterday and posted them on my journal. :thumb:

Oh! Neither Purple Urkle nor GDP turns purple until the very end of the flowering cycle at about 8-9 weeks and need overnight air temps in the high 40s to low 50s to change naturally. These Urkles have another 3-4 weeks to go.

Blueberry is a great smoke! I haven't tried my BBK yet. Still curing the buds from my first round of harvests. Will post a strain review very soon though, since they are nearly done curing! :yahoo:

ooo okay i will check it out thanks :)

and cool cant wait for your review.

and is purple uckle a clone only as well ?

Hey SmokingGood61, nice strain list you got there.

From my growing experience, Pineapple Express is awesome and easy to grow, can endure high temp, a heavy eater. Tangerine Dream was sensitive to my grow setup, grew it twice and each time I had problems with it. I think this strain is more for optimal condition or for more advanced growers. The other strains you listed I have no grow experience, yet but heard great things. Super Lemon Haze is another good one, and Hammerhead is also similar to Pineapple Express in grow behavior.

thanks and yeah i head good things on the pineapple express and actual the movie is what made me want to grow it lol. aslo thanks for the heads up on the tangerine dream. was it a good smoke?

ooo okay i will check it out thanks :)

and cool cant wait for your review.

and is purple uckle a clone only as well ?

Cool! :thumb:

No. Purple Urkle is a natural strain common to the northern portions of California and considered one of the original "Purps". It can be obtained as seeds as well as clones.

Cool! :thumb:

No. Purple Urkle is a natural strain common to the northern portions of California and considered one of the original "Purps". It can be obtained as seeds as well as clones.

any seed banks cary them ? i know some carry deep purple. cause i live in boston. and would love to get my hands on some purple urckle

I didn't even get to smoke Tangerine Dream, didn't even finish budding or the bud would be 1/2 veg/bud quite strange. Was growing Super Lemon Haze and Red Dragon at the time in the same tent, those two delivered but TD just gave up half way and never finish...my grow environment is not optimal, yet and this strain is not so forgiving. Hehe

No prob. Good luck finding the strain of your dreams.

I didn't even get to smoke Tangerine Dream, didn't even finish budding or the bud would be 1/2 veg/bud quite strange. Was growing Super Lemon Haze and Red Dragon at the time in the same tent, those two delivered but TD just gave up half way and never finish...my grow environment is not optimal, yet and this strain is not so forgiving. Hehe

No prob. Good luck finding the strain of your dreams.

o really makes me have seconds thoughts lol but hey never know so ima just give it a shot. and thanks ;):thumb:

u got any grow going on ?

SmokingGood61 said:
any seed banks cary them ? i know some carry deep purple. cause i live in boston. and would love to get my hands on some purple urckle

You just need to hunt around and see what you can find. I've been out of the market for awhile since I've got all the strains I need here. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Let us know how it goes with the TD! Yes, I got a few grows going at the moment. The links in my signature will take you there.

thanks i will check it out..

and yeah i know just keep hunting lol..
just a question but i cant get medical clones with our a patient form right ?

thanks i will check it out..

and yeah i know just keep hunting lol..
just a question but i cant get medical clones with our a patient form right ?

Definitely... All my advice was based on the assumption that you had a MMJ card and would be obtaining your growing stock legally for your state of residence.

Back
Top Bottom