New to growing could use some help & advice

Jessecavs

So I’m fairly knowledgeable or at least I presumed to be lol , however it takes more than some sunshine and rain to get great results. So I have a few questions regarding the reasons for my plants being unsuccessful.

Pictured - they’re all the same strain (berrywhite) and planted
2/20/19
2/20/19
And 3/5/19(clay pot)

But I feel that the lighting is not strong enough so I switch them from full spectrum to sunlight when it’s very bright n strong. Now I feel like I might of stunted their growth or something to the effect.

There all on a 18/6 hr light schedule and started to really blossom the first two weeks then just stunted .

I’ve tried to add compost for nitrogen properties and no improvements as well and carefully re plant to check on root developments as well as looking for root rot or tangles . But that seemed to be fine .

So if there’s anything I can do to save these guys short of spending a lot of money then please give me some constructive criticism so I can adress my mistakes and enjoy my growth with my plants :) thanks so much

-cavs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 101
Sorry I had posted videos as well I do not see so here’s a pic of the lights as well as this sure start does anyone know if it’s good to use ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 92
:welcome:

so I switch them from full spectrum to sunlight when it’s very bright n strong
There all on a 18/6 hr light schedule
Which is it? Are they under light or sun or both? Doubtful the bright sun stunted them. More likely they are just working on root growth right now.

What is your watering schedule? That soil look pretty moist. You might consider letting them dry out for a day or so and restrict your future watering to every 2-3 days...they'll thank you for it.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom