Advice please

@Pennywise while u where gone I bought a small 100cfm inline booster fan along with a 4inch 190cfm exhaust blower connected to a small 4 inch can normally I have a problem keeping RH down but I do have a super mini dehumidifier in there as well . Dunno how long of a period it records but rh high of 40% low of 35% temp 72low to highest 77 degrees. So should I turn off the dehumidifier even tho it's on 65 % I dont even think its kicking on perhaps slow my air movement down?

This is now in my 4x2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200126-232230_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200126-232230_Gallery.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 27
@Pennywise okay thank you, perhaps I don't even need it because in flower tent the standing AC when on cool it obviously cools but dehumidifies as well but its heat is exhausted out down my hall and pushed into rest of house with a standing oscillating fans would put out window. But it's a 2 hose AC rather then one so the window part has a hole for window part and exhaust to bring in fresh air. Well that would just pull heat from outside and more moisture. So I have an intake fan runnin and it uses the air being pumped in and shoot its down the hall. Plus the type of hose 1 isn't long enough to make it to window so i would need 2 longer ones to be able to use the window. Only other thing would be to my attic but my wife doesn't want a hole in the ceiling. And I dont have a condensation pump so by time I get home and check I have the hose run into a 1gal milk jug it will be full and have overflowed a cup or 2 takes me alot of paper towels .and I also have my house ac running as well so perhaps leave my meter outside the tent tonight and see what the rh is in the room. I also put a fan controller on exhaust and slowed it down even tho it's a small 4inch 190cfm and pulling thru a can tent only has 40 cubic feet so its recycling the air almost 5 times a minute so slowed it way down.

But glad you back, I still had a few errors this grow , but it's only my 2nd and penny uve made me get better each time thanks. Started harvesting even ordered a trimmer, wanted a tumbler cheapest I could find was 700 would have paid for it too but out of stock and they go up from there 3-20k. But I got this one my cousin told me they are no good was supposed to be here yesterday but 3 glitches I didnt notify me so was checkin if shipped will be here wed. If you've had experience with one let me know . The small tumber would do 2 lbs/hour wet and 4 dry. My cousins does 1 oz every 5 seconds paid 5k tho. Anyways I'm proud of the out come thanks every penny @Kismet @Backlipslide @Emilya and anyone I missed thanks for a successful grow check it out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200127-225235_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200127-225235_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20200127-225926_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200127-225926_Gallery.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20200127-225934_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200127-225934_Gallery.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20200127-225957_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200127-225957_Gallery.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 36
@Pennywise cant find a black bucket / gamma lid have all the other colors yellow blue turquoise red tan white. Now I can order bucket and lid separate is about 30 bucks for the combo correct? Mean while can I do mason jars in my drying tent so its pitch black cool. And do you recommend throwing in boveda ? If so which one 58% 62% I think that's what they come in.

@Backlipslide game me a like but could you help me give me your opinion. Actually prolly ready to go in to cure the out sides seemed a bit too dry. Part of it too much air circulating and rh at 35-40%..normaly I have an issue getting it down never up. Last time I didnt pretrim before hanging to dry so that's why it took a bit longer7 or 8 days because leaves fell down enclosing buds also did it in my shed so humidity where I live is always around 60+

@Kismet u use boveda when you cure? @bluter or @Backlipslide and @Emilya and if you do what rh % do you reccomend? And I guess I dried it too quick but once I got rh right it's just the small leaves I cut are dry but stems aren't snapping quite yet. Or do you put those in after uve sealed and burped for an hour each day and continue to under hay smell is gone and then I can throw 62 61 58% bovedas?

@Pennywise I have the worst of luck, at walmart now no turkey bags, will clear trash 13g trash bags work in my bucket with lid or would you recommend like largest zip locks they have which is 2gal freezer bags. I got both incase you tell me I can use one or the other if not I'll have to go to another store tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom