New to the game of growing

GardenGuy24

Hi all my name is well everyone calls me blueberry i have recently started my first grow and am currently awaiting couple items before i start posting pix, i started smokin 10 years ago this 420 lol cause its my birthday honestly but i would have to say that the past three i have started using it in a medical form i say that because i use it for insomnia wich most ppl dont believe helps and now that i have moved (luckily) to a medicible state insomnia is not on our list yet i have started a petition to get try and add it thx for stoppin by and i hope when i post my grow i can have some members helpin me along the process like roseman or ghostgardner or any of you out there willin to help a newbie and i know there is a lot of you out there

Hey GardenGuy24, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Nice intro friend. It helps insomnia and we are proof.
Glad you will be starting a grow journal! Probably the fastest way to make some new friends. :grinjoint:
Check-out the helpful links in my signature.
If we can help or answer a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team.
I'll see you surfing the forums.

Thanx guys means alot to have help i mean i have done some research now it just is time to give it a try

hell yeah i cant waite till mine is good and under way im tryin figure out how post pix i started a grow journal to get the ball rolling

GardenGuy24 you waste no time friend. :cheer:
Glad your here with us. :welcome:
The Green links below will help with posting pictures.

Plus read this on how to post the link to your grow in your signature for all to see,
How To Add Links To Signatures

Anything else we can do just yell.
Enjoy all that 420 has to offer. :roorrip: :peace:
See you around friend.
:popcorn:
Happy Growing and :goodluck:

oh cool rite on man i guess i missed that earlier and i will be sure to read up on that to add my link

Ok doin a test run with my signature to see if it works what better place then here lol im also waiting on my photos to finish uploading so thx for the info cause it certainly didnt go to waste

hmmmm doesnt seem to want to load when i click on it maybe if one of you will give it a try and tell me how and if it works

ok there we go i got it goin now lol bout to go spend time with fam while pix finish uploadin I'll be back lol

Back
Top Bottom