New to the grow world

4GRO2WER0

Hey everyone, I'm a fresh beginner in the grow world, and decided to seek advice from the best!:) Any tips and pointers y'all can give, would be greatly greatly appreciated! Here's my progress so far. I believe I'm starting week 5, now. Made a beginners mistake, and didn't write down my start date:(
420-magazine-mobile1501654721.jpg

Hello, and :welcome: to :420:!

Start by reading the stickies at the top of this forum, lots and lots and lots of good advice up there.

Your plants look good for now, so whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

Also start a grow journal, not only can you look back and see what you did right (or wrong) for future grows, but you might just help some other people out in the process.

Hello, and :welcome: to :420:!

Start by reading the stickies at the top of this forum, lots and lots and lots of good advice up there.

Your plants look good for now, so whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

Also start a grow journal, not only can you look back and see what you did right (or wrong) for future grows, but you might just help some other people out in the process.
Hey, thanks so much for the reply! I have a decent set up goin (for a beginner. Lol), but there's just so much I don't know. I have a good general knowledge, but there's little things here and there that I'm finding on the way, and I have no clue. Would ya mind if I pm'd ya a few of my questions?

Back
Top Bottom