New to the scene of grow

Hey auji I'm a newb here as well lol haven't figured out how to start my own thread to get any advice... hopefully i can gather info from yours lol

New to the scene of grow.

My best advice would be a 3 parter.
1: read read and read until your eyes hurt, then read some more!
2: keep in mind this is just as much as an art form as it is a science.
3: get the best lights you can afford, I use vipar spectra and for its price it's extremely good.

Find some grow logs to read--maybe even one for your favorite strain and/or favorite growing method. Following along with a project is a great learning experience.

And of course surfing YouTube. I love the variety there--everything from pro quality to stoners lashing stuff together on the cheap in the basement. ;)

Thanks all for the reply. I just bought a 24x24x48 tent with a 450w led. Cant wait to have the stinky smell going threw my house. What would you guys do for ventilation? Its only me living in my house so really the smell aint going to be an issue. Probably just get a small fan but thats probably it.

Thanks all for the reply. I just bought a 24x24x48 tent with a 450w led. Cant wait to have the stinky smell going threw my house. What would you guys do for ventilation? Its only me living in my house so really the smell aint going to be an issue. Probably just get a small fan but thats probably it.
Got a be smart about it for sure depending on where you live. I do a Canfan split into 2 - 4" charcoal filters. I sounds complicated but it's not. The filter goes in your grow area, more so flower area (it's the smelly one). Pulls the smell against the prefilter and ultimately the charcoal filter where it gets trapped.The air that is expelled is a bit warmer than air temperature but smells clean. Using a brand like a Canfan is smart, because they've logged thousands of proven hours in huge grow operations. As someone else said, buy the best you can afford, just one time.

Back
Top Bottom