New user - Face twitch - Health question

boyd98

Hey whats up,

Mid 30s male.
Decided to visit a local dispensary after trying some edibles recently.

Started using a vaporizer, 1-2 popcorn nugs at a time.

Probably done it 3x this week.

Noticed yesterday and then again today (during the day), when i'm not vaping; my face has developed a twitch by my eye upper cheek.

Super light, hard to gauge frequency, sporadic.

This is the second day it's occurring. Didn't tie it to the vape, thought it was just a one off yesterday.

Question, is this normal, anyone else hear of this side effect for new user, OR is it most likely completely unrelated?

Any feedback is appreciated -

Thx!

Facial twitches are not related to marijuana smoking/vaping.

Facial twitches are associated with stress.

When I turned 35, I notice my daily life of work and family, was stressful. It took 17 years for me to change it around.

Finding the right marijuana might be your problem, especially if your all over the place trying to find the right strain.

Dispensaries were not around for me 17 years ago, but my stress was. I was always buying a different strain. Some bags were perfect, and I purchased an oz or two, but then the next strain didn't help. I now use two strains. I buy through a dispensary, and the consistency is getting pretty dependable.

Recently I have started too use a vape pen. Although the selection of strains is limited presently to a few choices, the dose is more exact and doesn't include all the leafy ash in the dose.

My bet is you got some kind of strain of marijuana that is not helpful with stress, and may actually be exacerbating your symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom