New

wolfegsxr

Hey Im new I just started growing hydro And would love some help! I have a drip system I have been growing outdoor for years but new to indoor .. My first plants all died and I am not sure why they were all turning yellow I had the ph right the water was off 15 on 15 that might have been to much.. well any help would be nice.. Thanks... also I can get pics of my system

Yes Here is a pic and thanks so much for the reply
newhydro.jpg

hi wolf . . . looks like a nice system .. . . there are posts on this website which read practically like instruction manuals. When you get the time you might sit down and read them. I've learned a lot myself from doing this.

The big problem I ran into with my first crops was the air thing, that's why I suggested you check on that. I can offer you lots of moral support but not much expertise. That's why I'm here with you in the newcomers ward, so I'd suggest you do a search and talk to some of the experienced cats.

Best of Luck . .. . And Stay In Touch !

High and welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Here's the link to the photo gallery tutorial - I'll fix the photo you posted above my friend ;)

Looks like you're off to a great start - here's our overview thread, which you might want to peruse. How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Hope you decide to start a grow journal?

Back
Top Bottom