Newbie grower from N.M.

obliviconsent

Hello 420 Mag. peeps *waves*

Well to start, I am fortunate to live in a legal state. I am growing meds for my wife. I personally do not use, but I am a compassionate supporter of legalizing the greatest multi use plant.
I am using 16 42 watt daylight CFL's for vegging. I am hoping to get a HPS for my flowering phase. I am a full on newbie, but I visit this site every day to get information form all the great peeps on here.
I am too nervous about resizing my pics on an internet site, so when I figure out how on my puter I will start a grow journal. More than likely on my second grow.
:thanks::peace:

Thanks for the warm welcome The Weed.:thanks:

And to cocojoe: I know right? Every payday I am @ home depot buying something for the grow room or a hydro shop dreaming of getting more better lighting. LOL, even my wife pointed out I am grow room obsessed and I don't even smoke. But I might start after smelling the awesome aroma from the grow room.:grinjoint::peace:

adicting is not the word this place has a hold on me and I LOVE IT people are great support is great but always busy. lots of great info here good luck i started hydro and wished i would have done soil and slowly get in to hydro money money money for a clean efficent self sustaining not a pain in the ass grow setup. for a greta system i think its 420fied that has prob the best setup i have seen als o pitviper has a great setup but also has a huge amount of space hope this helps you get started. i would suggest reading: BEIRIE and harry red if you are going to grow in soil if yo uare going hydro read PITVIPER and 420FIED this will help a lot let the motivation begin lol.

Thanks nbk380.:thanks:

Also thanks PAchamama:thanks: I will definately check out the soil grow suggestions.

:thanks::peace::cheesygrinsmiley::allgood::headbanger::goof::rocker::geek::tommy:
Any peeps out there from NM, I need some advice on grow room ventilation and/or shops that give discreet info W/O talking in code. Because my plants are getting stinky. I have read the DIY carbon filter threads, but I'm not inclined to put holes in my wall W/O help.

Oblivi,

Takes a good husband to grow all of it for your wife! I know I couldn't do that haha. anyway, I'm a good friend of RedMyBudsRed and I'm helping him grow his little lady. I know you were following the grow and I wasn't sure if it would notify you of the update because I actually posted the pictures on the thread, not Red. She's comin' along... Let me know what you think!!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom