Newbie grower, help please

Thanks mate! I’ve had a short day at work today so I’m home early. The taproot has grown the tiniest bit on each cracked seed! I’m guessing this is a good sign. I’ve attached an image of their current condition.

I’ve attached an image of the bottle that I got.
Paper towel needs to be wetter and 75 degrees is optimal for germinating.

Hey ollylake,

I'm a new grower myself and I purchased the biobizz light mix soil for my autos, the quality of that soil is just perfect as it doesn't get to hot for the seeds or roots and it gives it enough oxygen for it to breath, it also has enough nutrients to keep that plant going by its self for up to 2 weeks, as to the Led lights I will recommend them as they are great for the plants and cost efficient, when doing this and depending on the W of those lights you will need to have them at a certain height for example if it's 300W place them around 18/24 inches away and 600W up to 35inches in the earliest stages

Hey ollylake,

I'm a new grower myself and I purchased the biobizz light mix soil for my autos, the quality of that soil is just perfect as it doesn't get to hot for the seeds or roots and it gives it enough oxygen for it to breath, it also has enough nutrients to keep that plant going by its self for up to 2 weeks, as to the Led lights I will recommend them as they are great for the plants and cost efficient, when doing this and depending on the W of those lights you will need to have them at a certain height for example if it's 300W place them around 18/24 inches away and 600W up to 35inches in the earliest stages

Thanks for the info. I’ve just purchased the light that I’ve pictured here. Will this work for the first 8 weeks until I plant them outside?

Back
Top Bottom