Newbie medical grower

The cronnisoier

I just started growing my own medicine and I’m hoping this is a great forum for help when needed and tips or tricks. I’m running three 315cmh in veg and 4 Gavita 750’s in flower. The veg room has fresh air and exhaust but I decided to seal up the flower room and run ac with co2.
I’m currently on my first cycle and plan on staging them to have 2 lights ready to cut down every 4-6 weeks. Right now I have some seeds from a good friend and also have seeds from cropking and wonder if crop king is one of the better seed companies ? I have a very high torlence and want the best I can grow as I’m not impressed with the LP products out there.i I run the autopot systems for every starve of growth for east of use and so far they seem to like the bottom feed system and I can go 5-7 days without having to fill my resi in veg and 4-5 days in flower so I can be gone for a weekend without much worry. Also my nutrients are all Remo Nutrients. I may ask a lot of dumb questions as I’m brand new into this so please be patient. Lol. Cheers and I like the forum so far from what I’ve seeen

Attachments

• 4EF8F37A-9124-4F29-9335-1DA23829E493.jpeg
    4EF8F37A-9124-4F29-9335-1DA23829E493.jpeg
    580.1 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom