Newbie on site

Mr Jimmy

Howdy, you beautiful people!

Mr Jimmy here, born, raised and retired out of Ontario where the weed runs (almost) free, currently living in eastern Tennessee without a contact(woe is me). As for myself, aging hippie(59) looking for my people, like minded souls whom enjoy the finer things in life what ever that may be...for myself that would be weed and the Blues preferably combined.

I am looking forward to spending my retirement years right here as my priorities have not changed since 1967 and likely never will. Hope to meet you all.

Jimmy

Good smoke :smokin:....good blues :tommy:....A beautiful combination . Welcome aboard.:smokin:

High and welcome to the 420 community! Nice to have another long time cannabis lover join us. I look forward to reading more of your posts. And I hope your dry spell will be over very soon.

Peace and 420:hippy:

welcome my ganja brother ,goodie here /46 years young.Living in Ma now.Why would you ever leave a great place like Ontario (land of the free).Welcome aboard ,we have alot in common .Keep in touch goodie:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom