PearlDark

Hi,

I am new to this website, my boyfriend has been a member a while and told me to join up too.

My name is Kyra, I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis. Using marijuana when I have extreme nerve pain is the most effective thing there is (I prefer to use a vaporizer). I am lucky that I live in a state where it is fairly quick and easy to get a medical license, Washington (when I lived in Oregon it took months before I got it). It is legal here now anyway, but have to have that license to grow, and for the first time I am actually attempting my first grow (just 3 plants). I love to grow fruit, vegetables, garlic, herbs and flowers...............but I know growing marijuana takes a bit more care, so I am looking forward to the experience.

I plan to start a grow journal on here this weekend..............

Kyra

Welcome to 420magazine PearlDark! Hopefully your boyfriend remembers a few pointers on MMJ :thumb:
Everyone here at 420magazine is completely kind enough to lend a helping hand whenever needed, a grow journal is going to be completely beneficial for a successful grow. best of luck throughout your growing :)

:peace: CA215

Back
Top Bottom