Newest kind of Newbie

HighestLove

420 Member
Hello everyone. I'm relatively new to the industry. I recently started handling wholesale buyer accounts with a company that manufactures cannabis infused topicals and stimulants. I've been learning a LOT in the past 1.5 years with them, not just about MMJ, but about the emerging recreational uses and ways to process it. I also recently discovered that smoking eases my considerable anxiety, so I decided to take on my first grow. I'm almost a month in from planting the seeds. I now have 5 of the cutest little baby plants! They sometimes get more attention than my kids.

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here!!

Hello everyone. I'm relatively new to the industry. I recently started handling wholesale buyer accounts with a company that manufactures cannabis infused topicals and stimulants. I've been learning a LOT in the past 1.5 years with them, not just about MMJ, but about the emerging recreational uses and ways to process it. I also recently discovered that smoking eases my considerable anxiety, so I decided to take on my first grow. I'm almost a month in from planting the seeds. I now have 5 of the cutest little baby plants! They sometimes get more attention than my kids.

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here!!
Lol! Welcome... you’ll learn to neglect just about everything besides your plants for the next 4 months or so. :welcome:

I do have a question, actually... what is the difference between using the white Mars hydro lighting and something with a more pink glow? I'm attaching a pics so I don't sound crazy. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200415-193458_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415-193458_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20200415-193624_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200415-193624_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 38
Welcome HighestLove. Generally, with a light like the Mars you'll get full spectrum powerful light. The purple lights can be good but the new Mars style lighting put out light more useful to the plant.

Understood, thank you. Can/should I use the 2 lights together when I put the plants in the tent, or can I use the pink one for maybe seedlings, then transfer to the white for veg and flower? I already have it, so I don't want to have wasted the money, but I'm not willing to sacrifice the yield for a $70 light.

Understood, thank you. Can/should I use the 2 lights together when I put the plants in the tent, or can I use the pink one for maybe seedlings, then transfer to the white for veg and flower? I already have it, so I don't want to have wasted the money, but I'm not willing to sacrifice the yield for a $70 light.
I'd try that for sure. Veg requires much less power.

Throw it in the tent with the other. The blue is optimal for veg, and red for bloom.
Mine has two switches, VEG and BLOOM. I run both in Bloom, but not in veg.
Having two lights is beneficial when you have multiple plants. I have separate light heights in my tent due to some being taller/shorter than the others.
You also get a variety of light penetration angles with that type of setup.

DE30E5C9-3FD9-44BA-9365-A47577A7F308.jpeg

I do have a question, actually... what is the difference between using the white Mars hydro lighting and something with a more pink glow? I'm attaching a pics so I don't sound crazy. Lol
The actual amount of watts drawn from the wall tells you how good the light is.Both lights fall into the 110 range and are similar in quality.You can get 600w lights that draw 280 watts and are much better and will cost double the price.

Back
Top Bottom