Night-time stress/temps

Red-Cricket

Hey Folks, Just wondering what low temps should be considered Max? Growing in a garage and just went 12/12. daytime temps are around 65-70. Today before lights it was 48. Got a heater comming...just heard some drop in temps will help flowering. Is this true? Thanks All

just heard some drop in temps will help flowering. Is this true? Thanks All

there are others here who know better than me but i thought that was near the end of flowering.....

High RC. I've been taught that an avg nite/day temp difference of 18deg is beneficial for a lot of plant functions. Indoors it's not always easy to lower temps that much during the dark cycle. I haven't noticed any negative effects from not getting the 18deg diff. 48 degrees is about as low as I'd feel comfortable with. They will slow down but you'll notice the lack of vigor when they do get too cold.
Good luck

hey Rc. try to stay with a 8 - 10 f. difference day to night up until the 5 weeks of flower, also keep your daytime temperature the same as your veg up until this 5 week try going down 4 - 7 f, with your daytime temp at this time, also bring your nights down 10- 18'f lower than your daytime. this means your morning will start out 10 to 18 degrees colder during the crystal[ making. (5th week of flower and on) . *Hybrid strains with parents that are from both a northern lineage and a southern lineage will require a bigger temperature swing (15-18'f day to night) where as a strain with similar parents originating from the same temperature regime would thrive on a 10 - 14 degree swing. make sure you stick to the same temperatures each day and night choose an area and stay with it. im sure in veg you found the optimum processing temperature for your strain, by how rockin the leaves are standing up. use that as your veg. daytime temp. by swinging the temperature an even amount each day/night you will lose the least amount of thc to cbn which is the burnout cannibinoid created by thc expired. ** THIS however will not get you the highest amount of total psychoactive chemicals, but it will be a more sexy smoke with little come down. you can also try keeping the same day and night temperature, this will give you the strongest pot however it will leave you in the dust .. glued to your couch because of all the spoiled thc. *** also try dropping your temps really low for the last 5 days / nights.. pushes out the crystal im tellin ya.. heat kills thc, cold preserves it ya dig? hope i could help. we find the temperature the most important ingredient to marijuana.. and we are no dummies.

O.k here is the fight !!!we live in a 2000ft 2 level house **my girl's are in the basement part with me (laundry room ) also heater is not 3 feet from the girl's !!!Huge heater kock's out the BTU'S /I have no pilot light on ???MY big mouth room mate want's 2 turn this monster on ???this room is the first 2 over heat ???my girl's are just getting into there 5th week / I need a real answer soon ??? HELP

what up chillen! ok im confused your growing in the basement which has a little problem gettin too cold? heater? do you mean a natural gas furnace? or a big ass baseboard or what? i have my room about 6 feet away from our natural gas furnace and i have no heat issues what so ever, do to the fact that its freezing right now and my room is in the garage. i also benifiting the co2 the furnace is puting off when it is lit. as for your room mate buy his ass a little space heater and chill for 3 weeks tell the ladies are complete. than i would suggest dealing with the ventalation/heat/temp problem stat!

If you have growroom in your basement considef of buying a termostat, insolate the room and buy some heating element for lights off.

Back
Top Bottom