Nirvana Mystery Seeds Question

I grew five of the ten freebie seeds I received. Three of the five were female. All were thin leaved sative looking hybrids. I was unable to determine the strain of any, but all were potent and enjoyable.

In fact, one of them is my absolute favorite. I wish I knew which strain it was - I would certainly order more.

Good Luck!

i got one freebie going good. shes growing a little twisted but coming back to shape i think it had to do with the seed still on and i had to gently remove it cause it looked stuck. ill get back to you with how it goes and pictures

I grew five of the ten freebie seeds I received. Three of the five were female. All were thin leaved sative looking hybrids. I was unable to determine the strain of any, but all were potent and enjoyable.

In fact, one of them is my absolute favorite. I wish I knew which strain it was - I would certainly order more.

Good Luck!

Thank you for this information!

i got one freebie going good. shes growing a little twisted but coming back to shape i think it had to do with the seed still on and i had to gently remove it cause it looked stuck. ill get back to you with how it goes and pictures

I would definitely appreciate some updates and pics. That would be awesome!

1454271650713-871356620.jpg
1454271650713-871356620.jpg

Sorry if its sideways. All my photos have been uploaded this way recently. This is the freebie seedling so far :thumb:

i have several packs of their freebies. i have only planted two seeds. both came up, and, both were males. good idea, letting freinds have them, to do the hard work. lol. i have no time or space for them now, as i have one each, all fems, of papaya, blackjack, crystal, and blackberry starting to grow.

LOL, yes, i`ve used Mystery seed. Out of 5 /3 were girls and 2 were Sativa,the other looked and tasted like KUSH blend.
i grew in soil and they were quite good. Mystery seed seems to handle any and all issue grow like mad, and just need some TLC to produce a great yield. I also, use them to experiment with and see what Nutes are good and what our bad as well as soil etc...Have fun..

Hey just an update ill bring a picture once i transport the little one to a bigger pot but i can alreasy get a pretty nice smell from her im excited to see how dank shell be :thumb:

Hey just an update ill bring a picture once i transport the little one to a bigger pot but i can alreasy get a pretty nice smell from her im excited to see how dank shell be :thumb:

Can't wait for the pics! I wish I could smell it! I hope I picked a fem seed. I only planted one because I have 3 autos going. It is kind of a hit and miss thing.

True. But would you grow them after the autos have reached that point or leave the space alone? I have two autos right now about the same time growing. And that regular is gonna have to move after i gotta harvest them cause the tent is also my drying room lol

20160303_085919.jpg
This is the mystery, but its turning into a drama because i think it might be male :/ It reeks though so im disappointed

Need a better angle to see if this is a male.. How many weeks is this?
To be super honest i have no idea how many weeks. But i have pics of better angles on my grow journal. Ill post them here but they might get taken down since they werent uploaded thru the gallery just thru 420
9f6f427cbbdae5881d8bbd5aedbc9168.jpg
b1e027018b879a555ac983ec9759a6a4.jpg

Noooooo does this mean i gotta do a homocide. I really want to wait till i see the developed bananas before destroying

It looks nice. Definitely thicker leaves than the mystery seeds that I planted and harvested. More indica characteristics?

Hope it works out for you!

Back
Top Bottom