Nirvana Raspberry Cough - Ice - Snow White - Indoor Soil Grow

Leprechaun54

Hey all. Here is my "under the stairs" grow that started as planted seeds on August 9th. A little background: I am a SEVERE panic attack sufferer. I have tried everything from Zoloft, Xanax, Klonopin, Counseling and Cognitive thinking. I am going to try some of my own weed to relax! I haven't smoke since like 1999!!

Here are the basics:

What strain is it?
Raspberry Cough (3 plants)
Ice (2 plants)
Snow White( 2 plants)

I had more seeds but ruined them as a newb during germination.....

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg, about 1 month from planting soaked seeds.

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Organic Jungle Grow from Home Depot

If soil... What size pot?
5 Gal

Size of light?
600W Metal Halide, 18/6

Is it aircooled?
It will be next week!

Temp of Room/cab?
78-83 Day time, gets down to 65 and night (lights off)

RH of Room/cab?
30% Average

PH of media or res?
High 6's to Low 7's

Any Pests ?
Saw some fungus knats, sprayed down the pots with Hydrogen Peroxide

How often are you watering?
When needed, about every 3 days

Type and strength of ferts used?
at 1/2 strength PH perfect Sensi Grow, B-52, and Voodoo Juice.

During flower I will be using Connoisseur PH perfect, Big Bud, Bud Candy, and Over Drive.

I will also be fimming and LSTing these plants.

Re: Nirvana Raspberry Cough, Ice, Snow White, Indoor Soil Grow

UPDATE

So today I came home and found some of the plants looking a little odd. It's the top leaves and the veins are turning yellow with yellow spotting. Soil PH is at about 7. I JUST went from 1/4 to 1/2 nutes on Saturday 9/8/2012. I also lowered the light a tad (I raised it back up about 4 inch

here is some info related to teh color issues.
2 things.

Zinc (Zn): Zinc does a little of everything, helps in plant size production of leaves, stalks, stems branches... Essential component in enzymes and growth hormones. its key in the formation of chlorophyll. Plants that have a healthy amount of zinc are more resistant to drought.

Abundance: this is rare. it can cuase wilting and death in extreme cases. but usually, this wont happen.

Deficiency: Spotting, bleaching of spots between veins (commonly confused with iron/mag def). Usually appears on older leaves first. It will affect the tips of growing points on the plants. Small crops due to zinc def is common. Pale/greyish leaves will be apparent (check for a nice shine to the leaves, if they lack some luster, they might lack zinc!)

2 nd:
Manganese (Mn): this aids in chlorophyl production and enzyme usage.
Abundance: too much will cause an iron deficiency. blotchy leaf tissue. plants will seems to have weak vigor.

Deficiency: Young leaves will be mottled, spotted with yellow and brown areas. dead spots will appear, leaves will yellow, veins remain green. rumored that leaves can have a checkered pattern. This really only happens in young/new growth.

this is a thread you need to read!
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Also quick & Dirty check:
How do I find out what's wrong with my plant?

To use the Problem-Solver, simply start at #1 below. When you think you've found the problem, read the Nutrients section to learn more about it. Diagnose carefully before making major changes.

1) If the problem affects only the bottom or middle of the plant go to #2. b) If it affects only the top of the plant or the growing tips, skip to #10. If the problem seems to affect the entire plant equally, skip to #6.

2) Leaves are a uniform yellow or light green; leaves die & drop; growth is slow. Leaf margins are not curled-up noticeably. >> Nitrogen(N) deficiency. b) If not, go to #3.

3) Margins of the leaves are turned up, and the tips may be twisted. Leaves are yellowing (and may turn brown), but the veins remain somewhat green. >> Magnesium (Mg) deficiency. b) If not, go to #4.

4) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency. b) If not, keep reading.

5) Leaves are dark green or red/purple. Stems and petioles may have purple & red on them. Leaves may turn yellow or curl under. Leaf may drop easily. Growth may be slow and leaves may be small. >> Phosphorus(P) deficiency. b) If not, go to #6.

6) Tips of leaves are yellow, brown, or dead. Plant otherwise looks healthy & green. Stems may be soft >> Over-fertilization (especially N), over-watering, damaged roots, or insufficient soil aeration (use more sand or perlite. Occasionally due to not enough N, P, or K. b) If not, go to #7.

7) Leaves are curled under like a ram's horn, and are dark green, gray, brown, or gold. >> Over-fertilization (too much N). b) If not, go to #8…

8) The plant is wilted, even though the soil is moist. >> Over-fertilization, soggy soil, damaged roots, disease; copper deficiency (very unlikely). b) If not, go to #9.

9) Plants won't flower, even though they get 12 hours of darkness for over 2 weeks. >> The night period is not completely dark. Too much nitrogen. Too much pruning or cloning. b) If not, go to #10...

10) Leaves are yellow or white, but the veins are mostly green. >> Iron (Fe) deficiency. b) If not, go to #11.

11) Leaves are light green or yellow beginning at the base, while the leaf margins remain green. Necrotic spots may be between veins. Leaves are not twisted. >> Manganese (Mn) deficiency. b) If not, #12.

12) Leaves are twisted. Otherwise, pretty much like #11. >> Zinc (Zn) deficiency. b) If not, #13.

13) Leaves twist, then turn brown or die. >> The lights are too close to the plant. Rarely, a Calcium (Ca) or Boron (B) deficiency. b) If not… You may just have a weak plant.
Luck,
Slag

I have the raspberry cough too looks similar how did it go for you bro any updates ?

Real Good!!
5 of 5 Fem seeds ! 1 heald back for Bonsi mother.
Ras. Cough is an excellent plant in all aspects. good buds , no issues,supberb head buzz & nice all body stone! (TAKEN WHEN CLOUDY, JUST SHOWING AMBER TRICS) the Black JAck was very well received, sadly.. the reveg of a mother for it failed!:-( ( REVEG FROM BLOOM CYCLE IS VERY PROBLEMATIC) much as it hurts.. suck it up & DO TAKE ONE OUT OF Veg To BE Bonsi Mom.
Huge fan of Mason Jar curing w/ Western Caliber III digital hygrometer. when rel. humidity in jars hits lo 80's life becomes beautiful!
Uline has case of 4 . 1 Gal. glass jars w/4" opening. Item# S-19317.
Luck to all,
Slag

Great to hear that how many weeks did the raspberry and the blackjack take in flower?
I'm at 2 weeks into flower and loving it so far the blackjack smalls soooo good I'm posses I did t keep a mother but I still have some seeds of her to pop but the blackjack is a very sensitive strain I see the rasp is very resilient thank god but thanks a lot for the info bro

I had great sucess with both.
ran them the recomended time, clear flushed when I eyballed clear to cloudy trics & going to amber. wonderful head buzz, lesser & talkitive bodystone.
I wish I had sacrifaced & kept teh B jack as a mom, as it was well liked by all.
get eh 30x - 6- loupe, watch the tricomes at 2.5 months & pull any time after they get cloudy, earlier is a clearly better HEAD buzz, the more cloudy / amber ... becomes a body couch lock.
sweet smooth smoke! 2.5 long sailing the mental sea!

Lovely thanks a lot bro much appreciate the time, I love how the blackjack smells, I wanna go outdoor with them both hopefully this summer it's still too cold now around here, so I have to wait I just hope I make it ontime.
Anyhow once again much appreciated and happy growing.:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom