Sour Lemon OG & Raspberry Cough, 1st Grow, 900W LED, Soil

Don't stress the bend or break. I did it with a seedling I hit in the tent and it took 2 days to recover.

Just tape and or zip tie. I would also not go looking under the tape for the remainder of the grow or at least a few weeks.

Yeh I've completely left it alone, won't replace the bandage then with medical tape I'll just see how she goes and I'll look back in a month or so..

So far little or no sign of damage to overall plant health but it's only day 2

I also just used a pipe cleaner to reinforce the split and keep the plant centred no
LST at all for that one for now.

Going to flip in 2 weeks I think as well. Once this has recovered etc

Yeh I've completely left it alone, won't replace the bandage then with medical tape I'll just see how she goes and I'll look back in a month or so..

So far little or no sign of damage to overall plant health but it's only day 2

That's good news...you make it another 2 like that and maybe you get lucky and not have any.
Most damage I saw was around day's 2-4. Wish I'd seen the advice to 'not go looking' prior to doing that, that said the duct tape had sort of started coming loose when I went in there anyway so I think in my case it was worth it to re-wrap it better.

No visible damage yet at day 2 since break... I'm really hoping it bounces back quickly. I'm not sure what else could go wrong throughout this lol.

They are drooping a bit though guys? Any idea why... my culprit I think is that I am watering too much when I do? I usually give about 2L to each pot and get about 500ml runnout. Just enough to ensure all medium is wet. And then I don't water for 4 or 5 days. Maybe she's just still soaking it up?

Also lowered the lights to see if that helps

Sorry no pics, iPad playing up, they look the same just a little droopy

No visible damage yet at day 2 since break... I'm really hoping it bounces back quickly. I'm not sure what else could go wrong throughout this lol.

They are drooping a bit though guys? Any idea why... my culprit I think is that I am watering too much when I do? I usually give about 2L to each pot and get about 500ml runnout. Just enough to ensure all medium is wet. And then I don't water for 4 or 5 days. Maybe she's just still soaking it up?

Maybe a bit but overall looks beautiful .. maybe it could be from the leaves an stems gettin more developed puttin a bit weight on ..... do you have fans going ?

I've got an extraction fan but not an oscillating one in there ATM. It's lights out now but thanks for the reminder I'll put that in asap again.

Yeh I had it on for the start but took it off to conserve power etc.

I'll put it back on a timer, with the lights so it's running for 18

I've got a nice stand up oscillating fan (I also have a clip one but it's fair shit) hence why I bought the stand up one

Your watering sounds solid actually (full watering with ~20%'ish run off every 4-5 days)... the drooping could be a) you just watetred them right (sort of normal) but most likely from b) them not getting resupplied as usual due to main breakage, some leaves\branches might be more affected than others.

Not sure you can\should over-react to it just yet. I don't know if it'll help and it never occurred to me to try this on my own branch but you could maybe foil feed some leaves if they start to crumple up, though I don't know if it'll really help or hurt, just theory that popped in my head to help get them though a couple days till the main pipeline to them is healed up.

Your watering sounds solid actually (full watering with ~20%'ish run off every 4-5 days)... the drooping could be a) you just watetred them right (sort of normal) but most likely from b) them not getting resupplied as usual due to main breakage, some leaves\branches might be more affected than others.

Not sure you can\should over-react to it just yet. I don't know if it'll help and it never occurred to me to try this on my own branch but you could maybe foil feed some leaves if they start to crumple up, though I don't know if it'll really help or hurt, just theory that popped in my head to help get them though a couple days till the main pipeline to them is healed up.

Thanks knight, yeh I thought I was watering ok. I think it could just be a combo of the recent lst and yes that break.

420-magazine-mobile1184727696.jpg

Picture worked this time.

As you can see the one at the back, the Sour Lemon, is drooping more than the broken one ( RC at front)

Yeah I think it's just a combo of events but mainly the break. I run into that a lot.. I do to many things at once and then wonder which was the cause of something. I'm getting better... down from 5-6 things to point at to usually just 2-3 now. lol

To be real honest I'd be rather shocked if she wasn't drooping for a few days after breaking the main stem. I think you may want to prepare to see it get a little worse before it gets better, even so those barely even look droopy by my plants standards. :Namaste:

Dealing with my own mystery droop atm.
SNC11308_d34_cc_side2.JPG
Beotch be looking haggard...

Yeh, I reckon it'll go south a bit too, so I'll hold off 2 weeks to flower to allow sufficient recovery and bounce back. Planning to flower on the 13th.

Damn, bish titties are sagging lol, hope she perks up soon! yeh I think I'm getting too involved/observant.... I find they grow better when I'm not paying attention! It's usually my efforts that have rendered it sheet.

Yeah I think it's just a combo of events but mainly the break. I run into that a lot.. I do to many things at once and then wonder which was the cause of something. I'm getting better... down from 5-6 things to point at to usually just 2-3 now. lol

To be real honest I'd be rather shocked if she wasn't drooping for a few days after breaking the main stem. I think you may want to prepare to see it get a little worse before it gets better, even so those barely even look droopy by my plants standards. :Namaste:

Dealing with my own mystery droop atm.
SNC11308_d34_cc_side2.JPG
Beotch be looking haggard...

How long is that one in flower? Looks like you'll get a decent enough yield if all goes well .

I'll stop by your journal now I thought I was subscribed but haven't had any updates. So perhaps not

How long is that one in flower? Looks like you'll get a decent enough yield if all goes well .

I'll stop by your journal now I thought I was subscribed but haven't had any updates. So perhaps not

Both mine are auto's so it's hard to say with certainty, that candy cane though is a supposedly a 7 week flower (though I suspect it'll take 8) and she's on day 34 from sprout in that pic... been about a week or so in 'flower' mode by my noobie eyes.

I use the 'settings' and subscribed journals links under the account menu, it's nice that it'll highlight thread for you that have new content since you last checked, very handy vs mail alerts (and without spamming your mailbox).

Wow them autos really go hard and fast! And yeh getting my head around it now. Ugh I forgot to check your journal again, I'll sub up now bud. Apologies... Almost lights on again, I'll check them in an hr just to make sure they are all cool (and then I'll be able to sleep)

Yeh I'm going with 10 and 8 flowering strains next I think. After all this vegging and i still have 12 weeks of flower haha, hope it's good though. Can wait to see them bloom, I really hope they stretch and fill out.

I've got so many AN boosters though as well as a base flower by Dutchmaster. I went a bit loco with ordering stuff. I have big bud, candy, overdrive and flawless finish . all to be used at different stages so at least my bloom may be semi interesting for y'all

Heading directly to your journal Knight!

Back
Top Bottom