Sour Lemon OG & Raspberry Cough, 1st Grow, 900W LED, Soil

FWIW Last grow I supercropped the heck out of two branches, to the point where they were >90 degrees and limp.

Plant barely skipped a beat.

Yeh I was really happy with the after trim growth spurt and the way they're growing now

Actually considering vegging another 2-3 more weeks . and hoping for even better, bigger plants.

My patience for this grow is wearing out a bit though and I'm not sure

Yeh I was really happy with the after trim growth spurt and the way they're growing now

Actually considering vegging another 2-3 more weeks . and hoping for even better, bigger plants.

My patience for this grow is wearing out a bit though and I'm not sure

Arn't you over 100 days of vegging already? Up to you totally....

Check out this guys grow and how and what his plants are bouncing back from...

Round #2

Arn't you over 100 days of vegging already? Up to you totally....

Check out this guys grow and how and what his plants are bouncing back from...

Round #2

To be technical they're 93 and 83 days from seed today.
Yeh I by no means wanted to veg this long but I think to get a decent yield I will. Cause they are bouncing back and I see a bit more potential in them yet again. They're growing up to an inch a day ATM which is nice to see.
Decided I'll flip at the end of this month, so that'll make the eldest 120 ish days from seed

So in my typical, spur of the moment, spontaneity i flipped them tonight ..

My reasoning was this, it's been long enough and it is my first grow, a learning curve, some things will no doubt go wrong etc. these aren't champion plants. So why not!

Not out for massive yields with this one (obviously the more the better though) I just want some personal smoke.

And I am keen to see what they do. Like I said, this ones a learning curve. My next grow will be superior to this in many ways (in the vegging aspect etc)

Hoping they'll at least double or triple in size

Let's get this party started!

Re: Sour Lemon OG & Raspberry Cough - 1st Grow - 900W LED - Soil

So in my typical, spur of the moment, spontaneity i flipped them tonight ..

My reasoning was this, it's been long enough and it is my first grow, a learning curve, some things will no doubt go wrong etc. these aren't champion plants. So why not!

Not out for massive yields with this one (obviously the more the better though) I just want some personal smoke.

And I am keen to see what they do. Like I said, this ones a learning curve. My next grow will be superior to this in many ways (in the vegging aspect etc)

Hoping they'll at least double or triple in size

Let's get this party started!
They put on a lot of size. Of course it's strain dependent.
I'm week 5 of flower my first grow and have made a lot of mistakes etc.
One thing that im glad I did was lay a trellis right away so I could manage the stretch and seperate the canopy.
It worked for what I had anyway.

The last pics look good I'll bet she's awesome when finished and here's to hopin the next one will be better (meaning as in myself :) LOL your baby looka great) !

Cheers!

Thanks Pheno, yeh if they stretch to 2.5 times size that'll be great as that will be perfect for tent. I've heard sativas are quite capable of even up to 3 times stretch
? so we'll see.

When is the majority of stretch achieved is it the first few weeks?

Well I fed them their first bloom nutrients tonight. 1/4 base strength and 1/2 strength booster (big bud)

Upon checking the run off noticed the ppm out was raised from that of what has gone in, so will give a "water only" in next few days. (4-5 days time)

The Sour Lemon OG for your viewing pleasure:

420-magazine-mobile1574234129.jpg

The Sour Lemon is growing at a slightly faster, more vigorous rate than the Raspberry Cough, I think out of the two the SL has more potential.

Looking forward to seeing some buds start to form soon ..

Today is day 10 into flower.
They had their first proper feed this morning. 4.5ml cal mag, 10ml gold flower (10ml would be 1/4 strength over 4L.... 10mls per litre is recommended dose) 1.5ml big bud (3/4 strength). Ph and ppm = 6.4 and 490, 6.8 and 540 after sitting for a day.

420-magazine-mobile2050261933.jpg

Sour Lemon is 11" now and RC is 13" and....
It looks like little buds are starting to form...

I have a question though guys, do you count the transition week into flower as a part of your total flowering time or nah?

The bugs where thrips. Leaving a silvery rez on top of my.leaf the move and jump quick. I removed those leafs are sprayed. I use promix and ph d my water so i. Did a flush but. It keeps going on

The bugs where thrips. Leaving a silvery rez on top of my.leaf the move and jump quick. I removed those leafs are sprayed. I use promix and ph d my water so i. Did a flush but. It keeps going on

Ah ok, maybe just left over damage? If they are still around though and since not deep into flower maybe neem-oil the plant, or use a pyrethrins or spinosad based insecticide.

Since ive prayed ive found one. Dont know if putting chopped garlic in the soil helps incase of my roots but i hope it is its been bugging me since i got bugs somehow

Back
Top Bottom