Sour Lemon OG & Raspberry Cough, 1st Grow, 900W LED, Soil

So I got bored and took a few shots of them in natural light

Made me semi proud... they're still small for my liking but I'm still blooming them in 2 weeks regardless.

The sour Lemon
420-magazine-mobile1711264801.jpg

The Raspberry Cough
420-magazine-mobile1980879450.jpg

They are looking healthy enough I think... i don't think the split was as bad as I thought on the RC, I think she's still growing, just a bit slower again, but that's to be expected at the least

Will be upping nutes later this week when I feed so fingers crossed they respond well.

Also re introducing cal mag at 1/5th strength

I also noted what I think was pre flowers, no balls so that's good. These are feminized seeds however, I'm wondering if the stress they've been through will hermie them at all? I guess time will tell.

Hoping they grow fast in the next 2 weeks before I switch to 12/12 currently at 18/6

So I got bored and took a few shots of them in natural light

Made me semi proud... they're still small for my liking but I'm still blooming them in 2 weeks regardless.

The sour Lemon
420-magazine-mobile1711264801.jpg

The Raspberry Cough
420-magazine-mobile1980879450.jpg

They are looking healthy enough I think... i don't think the split was as bad as I thought on the RC, I think she's still growing, just a bit slower again, but that's to be expected at the least

Will be upping nutes later this week when I feed so fingers crossed they respond well.

Also re introducing cal mag at 1/5th strength

I also noted what I think was pre flowers, no balls so that's good. These are feminized seeds however, I'm wondering if the stress they've been through will hermie them at all? I guess time will tell.

Hoping they grow fast in the next 2 weeks before I switch to 12/12 currently at 18/6

They look beautiful though.

They look beautiful though.

Thanks man, yeh I think they do too in the natural light. Tbh it's probably the first time I had a proper look at them in normal light for about a month now, last time was my flush. Very similar to what you're about to do.

They're a healthy green, which is nice to see!

Hoping I'll get a couple months smoke from these ladies in the end. Which would be about 3-4 OZ total, we'll see.... I'm not hugely confident I can obtain that yield with current plant size.

Still a lot can change in the 2 weeks leading up to the flower.

So I thought I'd give 3 feeds of Grow nutes over the next 2 weeks, the last being the night before I flip them.
I know people like to introduce bloom nutes straight up, but I'm going for the most stretch I can, hence my theory behind the last serving of veg nutes. Then my first feed will be the usual 4-5 days in and with flower nutrients and so on....

Thanks knight.

So didn't want to bomb up your thread, but here's my cal mag/nit
420-magazine-mobile334208210.jpg

420-magazine-mobile726066741.jpg

5ml per litre though is insane, no way would it need that much?

I'm going to add this in next feed

No not necessarily, I just wanted people's input on it. More so it's ingredients

5ml per liter does sound insane (unless it's very diluted itself), 5ml per gallon\4liter sounds more like it.

I'd start at like 1\1.25ml per gallon if you've not been adding it, you girls look great so no need to change it up much just yet.

As for makeup...both my bottles are around the following
2% nitrogen
3.25% calcium
1.25% magnesium
0.1 % iron

Thanks knight, might just chuck in 1ml over the regular 4-5L
gallons kind of confuse me lol we don't use that system. I get the gist though 1 gal = 4-5L

Also it says you can foliar feed in the darkness... what's your guys views on this, anyone else do it? I have heard to steer away from foliar? i mean it's still vegging so could prob get away with it, was just thinking i could introduce a very small amount when they do lights out, and that way it will be absorbed instantly through leaves

I also may attempt a final defoliation in a while. These plants are super messy with inside growth, just working out how to tackle it though, I'll have to go top downwards and work my way in, with that said I don't want to take off too much or any budsites. I'll let you guys know how I go, if I do

What they mean there is less in actual darkness and more... right before lights out, or just as lights go out, so lights don't burn the leaves with fluids on them. They don't mean pop in your tent 4hr's into sleep cycle to feed them. Though you sort of could with special green light I read.
I'm not big on foil feeding unless necessary, that said plenty people do, I reserve that for only if I have too related to bugs or some other serious problem that comes up, I've not had to do it yet. But there is nothing wrong with it, I just find it a pain, so if you want go for it if you have good mister or pressure mister.

What they mean there is less in actual darkness and more... right before lights out, or just as lights go out, so lights don't burn the leaves with fluids on them. They don't mean pop in your tent 4hr's into sleep cycle to feed them. Though you sort of could with special green light I read.
I'm not big on foil feeding unless necessary, that said plenty people do, I reserve that for only if I have too related to bugs or some other serious problem that comes up, I've not had to do it yet. But there is nothing wrong with it, I just find it a pain, so if you want go for it if you have good mister or pressure mister.

Cool. Cheers man, I used to do it in the dark, would have a pre made bottle of cal mag phd water ready to go, in a mister, I'll make one up. Lights out in approx 2 hrs so I'll do it then. See if it makes any difference. For foliar it says 1ml per L so I might go with .5 I have measuring syringes I use to make sure I'm accurate

Back
Top Bottom