Nittaman First Growing: Soil, Sunlight In Balcony

Nittaman

Hello, this is my first grow on soil.
Its now 6weeks from germination.

I just took the seed on my cannabis i bought, so i even dont know the strain.

Now i had topped the 6th node.
I hope its a female.

the soil i am using is mixture of
Compost2:peatmoss2:
perlite1:vermiculite1.

I grow my cannabis in my balcony.
The location i live is very sunny the cannabis recives direct sunlight From 8am to 7pm. Temperature of this season is about 30℃.

I water them from bottom every 3days and dont use any nutrient mixture to will the water.

The photo of this cannabis was just transplanted 1week ago.

I never expected growing cannabis is this fun and challenging!

I will be waiting for advices!

Thank you guys!

20220514_180507.jpg

20220514_174413.jpg

20220514_174238.jpg

20220514_173938.jpg

20220514_173805.jpg

I'm in.

Your alternating nodes should start on the next pair or two, but will be very subtle to start.

It will be helpful if you can list your growing stats. Things like your medium, nutes, lights, environment, etc.

When issues arise it helps to know the background since the solutions will be very different depending on your specific parameters.

I'm in.

Your alternating nodes should start on the next pair or two, but will be very subtle to start.

It will be helpful if you can list your growing stats. Things like your medium, nutes, lights, environment, etc.

When issues arise it helps to know the background since the solutions will be very different depending on your specific parameters.
Got you i edited the post thanks!

If you've not seen it yet, here is @Emilya 's thread on How to Water a Potted plant.

It will give you a good background on the wet/dry cycle this plant seems to thrive on.
I had read the thread.

I now experienced a little bit that watering
Is the first major problem which beginner like me will face.

This thread has a logic and i would want to try this method and focus on the root growth!

Thanks for the great information!!

Hello,
I realized that the new leaves on the top started to taco up in these couple days.

I havent feed any fertilizer and the weather is very sunny here.

Only thing i am concerned about is the wind blowing strongly these days.

Can any one advice me how i can cure my baby please?

20220517_143033.jpg

20220517_143027.jpg

Overall she (?) looks quite nice, but small for 6 weeks! You could up pot her anytime now, when the bottom leaves yellow and die for each new set of leaves coming out that's a sign the plant is root bound. Not too much you can do if it's from the wind (wind block?), but know that wind will speed drying out the plant/soil by increasing transpiration and evaporation. You should start some mild nutes soon. IMHO, I really don't think you have an issue with the leaves, unless the edges start yellowing/browning. Kind looks like they're stretching for the sun, trying to get all the photons they can!

Overall she (?) looks quite nice, but small for 6 weeks! You could up pot her anytime now, when the bottom leaves yellow and die for each new set of leaves coming out that's a sign the plant is root bound. Not too much you can do if it's from the wind (wind block?), but know that wind will speed drying out the plant/soil by increasing transpiration and evaporation. You should start some mild nutes soon. IMHO, I really don't think you have an issue with the leaves, unless the edges start yellowing/browning. Kind looks like they're stretching for the sun, trying to get all the photons they can!
Thanks for the reply!
I just transplanted 2weeks ago. So i dont think its a root bound.
Yes Maybe its time to start feeding with very low fertilizer.
I will be aware of the changes my plant will show!

Thanks again!

I agree with the nutes. S/he looks a little pale. What's your plan for nutes? The compost in your mix is probably good, but it will need to be supplemented along the way.

How often are you watering? Pot looks pretty dry on surface but that doesn't necessarily mean is not moist down lower.

Hot weather can cause tacoing. What are you getting for high temps during the day?

Between too hot and windy, a lack of food, and possible lack of moisture, the plant will be stressed and that can slow growth.

I agree with the nutes. S/he looks a little pale. What's your plan for nutes? The compost in your mix is probably good, but it will need to be supplemented along the way.

How often are you watering? Pot looks pretty dry on surface but that doesn't necessarily mean is not moist down lower.

Hot weather can cause tacoing. What are you getting for high temps during the day?

Between too hot and windy, a lack of food, and possible lack of moisture, the plant will be stressed and that can slow growth.
Hello! Please take a look of liquid food i am Planning to feed. I am thinking at first starting to feed half the density of this food. Please let me know your opinion.

I am watering every 4days.i poke my fingers deep and if its dry, i water my plants.

The place i live is aboup 25-32degree these days

20220517_162224.jpg

20220517_162219.jpg

The plant food looks good, NPK 11-8-6, plus micronutrients, you may need to adjust a little when in flower. But overall that will certainly do the trick. I would start at 1/2 strength or and see how the plant responds. If the bottle comes with dosing instructions, follow them.

The plant food looks good, NPK 11-8-6, plus micronutrients, you may need to adjust a little when in flower. But overall that will certainly do the trick. I would start at 1/2 strength or and see how the plant responds. If the bottle comes with dosing instructions, follow them.
Got you Apreciate all ways your advice.
I will start feeding tomorrow

Looks like NPK of 11-8-6. I'll let the bottled nute growers weigh in. Generally it is wise to start out low and see how they react. Are you trying for an organic grow or not necessarily?

Does the nute bottle say you are supposed to have any particular pH when you water?

Looks like NPK of 11-8-6. I'll let the bottled nute growers weigh in. Generally it is wise to start out low and see how they react. Are you trying for an organic grow or not necessarily?

Does the nute bottle say you are supposed to have any particular pH when you water?
I had checked the bottle but it doesnt say any thing about the ph of water.

I am thinking to feed when flowering stage, another fertilizer which say organic,
After transplanted (i am not sure if the definition organic will apply to this)

20220517_170317.jpg

I had checked the bottle but it doesnt say any thing about the ph of water.

I am thinking to feed when flowering stage, another fertilizer which say organic,
After transplanted (i am not sure if the definition organic will apply to this)

20220517_170317.jpg
That will work fine for in flower. That one, being organic, you shouldn’t have to worry much about PH. I would, if possible, PH the water of the first bottle of nutes that are inorganic. After mixing the nutes in , PH the water to 6.2-6.4.

Hello - a 1/4 strength feed of those two nutrients combined would arrive at around 4.5-4-5 which is perfect for veg
A couple of drops/L of lemon juice gets you in range and binds chloride/fluoride etc, so do that anyway
Water thoroughly by dunking in a bucket until no more bubbles float up, and drain
All of your soil will be full of moisture and nutes so it will stay damp for longer and add to humidity
If it's scorchio leave 1/2" of run-off water in the tray under the pot
Try to keep the roots shaded
Too much Sun? Lucky sod :cool:

Hello - a 1/4 strength feed of those two nutrients combined would arrive at around 4.5-4-5 which is perfect for veg
A couple of drops/L of lemon juice gets you in range and binds chloride/fluoride etc, so do that anyway
Water thoroughly by dunking in a bucket until no more bubbles float up, and drain
All of your soil will be full of moisture and nutes so it will stay damp for longer and add to humidity
If it's scorchio leave 1/2" of run-off water in the tray under the pot
Try to keep the roots shaded
Too much Sun? Lucky sod :cool:
Great! I havent even think of mixing these two together!!

Thanks for the great method!!
I will try it tommorow!

Hello i had feeded my plants 50percent strength of fertilizer.

Also i had took my plants inside my house to sunny window to prevent strong wind.

Was it because of fertilizer? Or wind?
The tacoing up problem had started to improve and i am so glad about that!!

Man!cannabis is like taking care of babys, its very very difficult.

Thank you guys for the great advices!!

20220519_071902.jpg

20220519_071849.jpg

Back
Top Bottom