No Marijuana For Old Men

BtthlSrfr

Take the name of a movie, and substitute one word in it for "marijuana." For example:

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Marijuana
Big Marijuana in Little China

the house on marijuana hill..
When an eccentric millionaire offer a group of opposites $1,000,000 to spend the night in a so called "Marijuana House" with a murderous past, they figure it is a quick way to get quick money and stoned. All of them are sure it is some made up story just to mess with their heads a little and test their tolerances. But, once they stay in the house they start to think about the mistake they made in coming there when they realize there is no food to cure their munchies. How long can they go before the munchies take over and they start to look delicious to each other..

Marijuana Poppins..
Spoiled and bored upper crust Edwardian English family has their world turned upside down by an all nonsensical nanny who teaches them how to enjoy life. This movie is a musical and has both comedy and pathos and lots of imaginative scenes that are wonderful for adults and children alike. You'll be singing along in no time..."in the most delightful way!" (you know I didn't feel I needed to change this one a bit, it works as is..)

The Dirt Marijuana Kid
When his mother sends Jack off with money to buy groceries, he comes home with a magic supercharged dirt marijuana instead. His mother is furious, but when Jack uses the magic marijuana to save the local hot dog stand from the clutches of corrupt big business, he becomes the town hero.(Ok its a stretch, but the whole plot of saving a hot dog stand really brings it together...)

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Marijuana..
Once again thrown into the world of the supernatural, Captain Jack Sparrow finds out that he owes a marijuana debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. And as if this weren't enough, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann are arrested and sentenced to death unless Will can get Lord Beckett Jack's Bong, who are forced to join Jack on yet another misadventure.(ok well, i'm trying here....)

"Dude...Where's My Marijuana?"

The Marijuana Job (The Italian Job)
Fantastic Marijuana (Fantastic 4)
Ocean's Marijuana (Ocean's Eleven)
The Marijuana Project (The Lazarus Project)
The Marijuana Identity, Supremacy, and Ultimatum (The Borne Series)
Marijuana Park (Jurassic Park)
A Marijuana Getaway (A Perfect Getaway)
The Taking of Marijuana 1,2,3 (The Taking of Pelham 1,2,3)
The Pursuit of Marijuana (The Pursuit of Happyness)
Seven Pounds [of Marijuana]
Slumdog Marijuana (Slumdog Millionaire)

meet joe marijuana, lord of the marijuana, of marijuana and men, loose marijuana-[loose change on video.google a must see]-marijuana brothers-[step brothers- john bonham playin moby-dick for real]

New Jack Marijuana (New Jack City)
Marijuana in the Hood (Boys in the Hood)
Throw Marijuana From the Train (Throw Mama From the Train)
Marijuana Warfare 2 (Modern Warfare 2 (might as well be a movie))
Alice in Marijuanaland (Alice in Wonderland)
Marijuana Club (Fight Club)
Marijuana's Baby (Rosemary's Baby)
Debbie Does Marijuana; Debbie Does Marijuana 2000 (LOLz)
Finding Marijuana (Finding Nemo)
Marijuana Story I, II, III (Toy Story + sequels)
The Marijuana After Tomorrow / The Day After Marijuana (The Day After Tomorrow)
The Marijuana of Dr. Moreau (The Island of Dr. Moreau)
Major Marijuana (Major Payne)
Mo' Marijuana (Mo' Money)
Marijuana Island (Shutter Island)
The Marijuana Have Eyes (The Hills Have Eyes)
The Marijuana Locker (The Hurt Locker)
Marijuana in Translation / Lost in Marijuana (Lost in Translation)
Eternal Sunshine in the Marijuana Mind (Eternal Sunshine in the Spotless Mind)

James Cameron's "Marijuana" (James Cameron's Avatar)
The Big Marijuana (The Big Lebowski)
Marijuana's Day Out (Baby's Day Out)
Three Men and some Marijuana (Three Men and a Baby)
The Princess Marijuana (The Princess Bride)
The Marijuana Warrior (The Road Warrior)
Robin Williams: Live on Marijuana (Robin Williams: Live on Broadway)
The Marijuana Game (The Crying Game)
Scary Marijuana (Scary Movie)

And now to twist the game...

Citizen Blazed (Citizen Kane)
The Last of the Tokeishins (The Last of the Mohichians)

Damnit I had lots of clever puns, but now I'm to high to remember them. Fuck... lol

Back
Top Bottom