No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

Cool Cees! You speak better Dutch than me I'm sure! Although my cousins wife is from Holland and told me I could learn it, no problems, much easier than Enlish.
Anyway, getting back to plant growing. I would imagine that the size of the finished plant would to a large extent depend on the size of container used. I found even in pure hydro that the larger the root mass the bigger the plant.
I was thinking of growing in 11 cm x9cm pots using organic hydro bloom. 12/12 of course.
Any ideas as to how high a Santa Marta Sativa would get?

The Santa Maria's do grow pretty high if you don't grow them on a 12/12 system.
In fact.. they are VERY good for 12/12 ....becourse they're stable you know.
And ohh yeahh... in about 3 weeks we have Santa Maria seed again in the right amount to sell them for a friendly price.

Ha! Cees, you are a salesman:clap::clap:
I'll have to put an order in and try them out. I sure like the idea of growing from seeds. No mothers to keep and no cloning area. It simplifies growing a lot. And you can always put your males in a different room and pic the best one to make your own seeds.
Oh I better not tell you that or your seed prices will go up ha ha

Hey Atmosphere !
I bet that strain choice would be important, growing from seed.
If it was a unstable strain you would get very different growth patterns with the smaller phenos being kept in the dark. And the more stretchier ones getting all the light.
So Santa Maria is real stable.? What's a good indica that Mercy has that is good meds and very uniform?

Lucky queen is more stable than the Santa . a good Indica dom strain is Double Fun , we have a number of reports on that strain on the forum

Cees -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MY FRIEND

-Pinch

I use traditional methods 18-6 for a month then switch to 12/12 my babies right now are all about 4-4 1/2 feet tall producing major buds..may take longer but I Thnk its worth it

yea, me 2 but im mad that i went to 24/0 for 2 weeks i should of just did 12/12 straight from germ. instead of asking around what should i do...

And i just got finish reading every single post that was in this thread....;[

Good method, but i even thought about doing this before asking around, i just didn't know if it would work. Funny thing is, i still get people in my Journal asking me why am i starting 12/12 too early...

According to this awesome thread, there no such thing as going into 12/12 too early.

You can place a seed in soil and place it directly under a light that is scheduled for 12/12 :slide: Keep in mind that if you are growing an Indica strain that you are going to end up with a very small plant. I have around 20 plants that went straight into 12/12 and they gave me just under an ounce of dried herb per plant. I am going to veg longer now because G13 Haze does not produce very much bud going 12/12 right away and I do not want to sprout 40 ladies and only harvest 1.5-2 lbs. So for personal use or if you have access to hundreds of seeds then 12/12 is great, but if you need to get the most out of the seed stock you have then veg for 2-4 weeks and then flower. I tried 12/12 and will do this for my own personal bud but I supplement my income with ganja so I am going to veg for 2-4 weeks or until I feel the plant has enough bud spots and then place in my tent. I don't pinch buds from my stash and only smoke the herb from the plants my girlfriend calls dibs on :rollit: If you veg for a while you will yield 2-3 times the amount of herb than if you went directly into 12/12.

naw im not no big time grower, i just grow for personal use and to learn thats it. And i think my plant is a stavia Dominate with a little Indica in it (From that others had said), but its surely a Stavia tho...

And i did Veg a little tho 2weeks....i wish i havent tho. or maybe 2 weeks of veg wouldnt make a diff in this 12/12 method maybe or maybe not.

hey tony very intrigued by what u wrote seems u know alot about it, what was your setup, since it was for income im quite interested, how many times have u averaged just under an o per plant or only once? i'd like to see your setup if i could if not please describe, seems with 12/12 your just under an o is quite profitable, u need the extra's try getting some pollen once it lasts long and get your own seeds, making a small sacrifice by pollinating very carefully a small bud on a separated female plant and presto, time is cut down and with a good strain yield is good

im looking to build a flat grow bed much like cees' using 12/12, or i may use large 189L totes 43"Lx20"Wx17"H, im just not sure how his watering method works can anyone help me with that or is it just pour per plant? also with a 12/12 how many plants do u think i could fit in those totes, lets say with a 400w or a 600

Back
Top Bottom