No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System

It sounds sound BUT what about the acquisition cost and risk of seeds I'm just saying I definitely like the premise what about the maturity factor

wow this is all very interesting.. id be curious to see this setup in an aeroponics setup... one that had alot of sites real close together..

I don't know if it was mentioned yet or not but in nature, a plant growing at the equator would only get 12 hours of light per day year round so this method would simulate this environment. I would hypothesize that higher latitude strains would flower quickly in this schedule but pure tropical sativas may grow more normally with a genetically determined vegetative growth period.

I don't know if it was mentioned yet or not but in nature, a plant growing at the equator would only get 12 hours of light per day year round so this method would simulate this environment. I would hypothesize that higher latitude strains would flower quickly in this schedule but pure tropical sativas may grow more normally with a genetically determined vegetative growth period.

I have mentioned this on page 8 of this post.

Cees -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MY FRIEND

-Pinch:peace:

Does anyone know how I can get some of Cee's Santa Maria seeds?

I went on his website, ordered 30, and on checkout, USA is not an option.

I really want to grow some of this stuff, and was also going to give out 10 packs as Christmas presents.

I'm not in for money... but I will be happy to send some.
That's standing for YOu... I can't make the world happy. :yummy:

I''ve been testing the method discribed here for a long time , after i read one of the Space with Cees articles about it in the Essensie Magazine.
And i concluded this method is succesfull ,one that can give you enourmous yields .

Sometimes it might sound stange what he claims or says , but there is always a story behind it ,it can be backed up. I was curious enough to keep asking him about things over the years . His explainations matched my own findings in lots of cases . I learned a lot .
Who else dedicated his life to cannabis ( more than 35 years experience with Cannabis ,spending more time on it than someone with a day time job) and has worldwide experience, has done so much Cannabis related testing and investigating.

He's here to share his experience so pay attention and ask questions !!

atmosphere1 thanks for the great pics and backing up what cees was saying.
Cool Thread:thanks::grinjoint::ganjamon::goodjob::Rasta::smokin::grinjoint:

I had thought about this for years as an outdoor grower,plant in mid July for an early October harvest to keep plant height at a minimum. My only concern was potency,as I felt it took 3-4 weeks for a decent amount of THC to begin to be produced by a traditionally grown plant.

I should have known better as my many mid June deer damage plantings over the years were potent,the real decrease was in yield.

I've never been an indoor guy,but this intrigues me. Mini space/inexpensive light SOG grows producing two ounces a month continously? It's enough to to bring a kid indoors to play.

So back to my main concern,how's potency compared to a 4 month grow?

I put 24 under a 600 watt light ! Plants who did come out of a 9x9 cm pot
And believe it or not...I take 700 gram with a 600 watt per square meter !
This is not a tricky story.....this is where the real breeders are busy with.
Each cm. must give some production...or we are faling.

I know this was first posted over two years ago but I was hoping for some clarification. I'm pretty interested in trying this but I'm not really clear on some of the details, probably due to the "lost in translation" effect from going from Dutch to English. We are speaking technically here and so it's easy to see how translating from one language to another and from one system of measurement to another could lead to some confusion.

When you say "I put 24 under a 600 watt light" does that mean 24 plants? And how many square meters total are you talking about here? One meter is 3.2 feet and squared is a little over 10 square feet. Given that conversion, how many plants did you grow per square meter; 24 or less?

When you say you got 700 grams per square meter do you mean that you took 700 grams per plant per square meter? That would seem to be way too good to be true. 700 grams is roughly 24.5 ozs or about a pound and a half so, more likely, you're talking about a number of plants in that 10 square foot area. Given that conversion and knowing how many plants in a square meter it took to produce that would be really helpful, because if you're talking about 24 plants in 10 square feet, that's only an ounce per plant; not good at all. I've seen the pix here and on the No Mercy site and they are quite impressive but this whole yield thing has me a little confused.

Here's why I'm asking; I live in Colorado, USA and under my state's MMJ law, I'm allowed a total of six plants, three vegetating and three flowering, at a time. I'm figuring on a grow space of about 4'x4' and I'm probably gonna grow hydro using DWC. To stay legal, I naturally want to maximize production from the limited amount of plants allowed me and if your 12/12 system can be applied to my growing circumstances, this might be just the way to get the maximum yield possible from three flowering plants. Using this system, I could conceivably harvest approximately once every three and a half weeks so it would be really nice to have some idea of how much yield would be possible per plant.

Thnx

He's using 9x9 cm pots and putting 24 plants per square meter, and pulling 700 grams total. Essentially, he's skipping the vegetation period and discouraging side branching. This is great for space utilization and provides and extraordinary gram/watt ratio (anything over 1.0 is great).

Growing lots of single massive cola plants in a small area with nominal light. The idea is not to maximize weight per plant it's to maximize grow room turnover and output per growroom area.

I know this was first posted over two years ago but I was hoping for some clarification. I'm pretty interested in trying this but I'm not really clear on some of the details, probably due to the "lost in translation" effect from going from Dutch to English. We are speaking technically here and so it's easy to see how translating from one language to another and from one system of measurement to another could lead to some confusion.

When you say "I put 24 under a 600 watt light" does that mean 24 plants? And how many square meters total are you talking about here? One meter is 3.2 feet and squared is a little over 10 square feet. Given that conversion, how many plants did you grow per square meter; 24 or less?

When you say you got 700 grams per square meter do you mean that you took 700 grams per plant per square meter? That would seem to be way too good to be true. 700 grams is roughly 24.5 ozs or about a pound and a half so, more likely, you're talking about a number of plants in that 10 square foot area. Given that conversion and knowing how many plants in a square meter it took to produce that would be really helpful, because if you're talking about 24 plants in 10 square feet, that's only an ounce per plant; not good at all. I've seen the pix here and on the No Mercy site and they are quite impressive but this whole yield thing has me a little confused.

Here's why I'm asking; I live in Colorado, USA and under my state's MMJ law, I'm allowed a total of six plants, three vegetating and three flowering, at a time. I'm figuring on a grow space of about 4'x4' and I'm probably gonna grow hydro using DWC. To stay legal, I naturally want to maximize production from the limited amount of plants allowed me and if your 12/12 system can be applied to my growing circumstances, this might be just the way to get the maximum yield possible from three flowering plants. Using this system, I could conceivably harvest approximately once every three and a half weeks so it would be really nice to have some idea of how much yield would be possible per plant.

Thnx

I think what he's saying is that he plants 24 seeds in a 3x3 space, lit by a single 600watt light. The plants get 12/12 from germination to harvest.

Growing this way, they sex in 14-20 days. Males are pulled and the females continue growing. The plants, as you know doubt know, tend to grow a single, large cola.

So, let's say 16 females that yield 1.6 ounces each....and you've got 700 grams....grown under a 600 watt light.

He starts new seeds 21 days before harvest and gets 7 harvest a year....which equals 4900grams per year which breaks down to 14.5 ounces a month from a single 600 watt light.

The problem with the scenario is:

1.)what if you get bugs? That could slow down your schedule while the room is bombed.
2.)Cost of all those seeds
3.)No time to clean up.

So, 5 harvests a year for someone with a day job is more like it.

The benefits of such an arrangement are:

1.)Grow a lot in a small space in a very efficient manner
2.)Buy seeds from Cees and you get plants that grow well like this.....AND his prices are amazing. Far, far cheaper than clones.
3.)Plants grown like this are easy to harvest and have great bag appeal.

I'm going to grow seeds from Cees like this on my next grow.

Growing lots of single massive cola plants in a small area with nominal light. The idea is not to maximize weight per plant it's to maximize grow room turnover and output per growroom area.

OK. That's much more clear now and also perfectly clear that it wouldn't be at all a good idea for my situation. But yeah, I could see how, with 24 plants under one 600 watt light, a pound and a half would be massive. And harvested 7+ times a year, 18 pounds from that small a space would be effing huge. Too bad I can't do it.

Thanx for clarifying.

I'm switching those 4 slow rooting plants to 12/12 today see what happens !! I'll just start my last 5 ak48 seeds and see how they work out as well...:yummy:

OK. That's much more clear now and also perfectly clear that it wouldn't be at all a good idea for my situation. But yeah, I could see how, with 24 plants under one 600 watt light, a pound and a half would be massive. And harvested 7+ times a year, 18 pounds from that small a space would be effing huge. Too bad I can't do it.

Thanx for clarifying.

No problem, also as docbud pointed out, if you don't have feminized seeds you're pulling males and moving on with the balance, so it's actually less dense than I was describing to arrive at the same output

No problem, also as docbud pointed out, if you don't have feminized seeds you're pulling males and moving on with the balance, so it's actually less dense than I was describing to arrive at the same output

Gawd, it is tempting tho. That's major league production from minimal space and gear. But I gotta go by the book here. I know too many people who have done serious jail time for growing and that's something I just can't risk. This whole legal MMJ thing is still in it's infancy and the Colorado state legislature the various cities council are still fleshing out the details of the law. It is written into out state constitution tho; three veg, three flower, six total per person so that ain't gonna change anytime soon. Dammit!

Gawd, it is tempting tho. That's major league production from minimal space and gear. But I gotta go by the book here. I know too many people who have done serious jail time for growing and that's something I just can't risk. This whole legal MMJ thing is still in it's infancy and the Colorado state legislature the various cities council are still fleshing out the details of the law. It is written into out state constitution tho; three veg, three flower, six total per person so that ain't gonna change anytime soon. Dammit!

With only 3 plants, you're gonna want to grow them big....like you said.

I've studied Cees' methods, and while I haven't tried them yet....they make perfect sense, especially for equatorial type plants and others that seem to grow well under 12/12.

I don't think a person could grow wrong if they bought his seeds----which are a great deal, way better than any other seed company----and just followed the recipe. It saves on the electric bill too.

He also has some very detailed instructions on how to get more females during germination.

I've studied Cees' methods, and while I haven't tried them yet....they make perfect sense, especially for equatorial type plants and others that seem to grow well under 12/12.

It is brilliant and brilliantly simple too. I can see how it wouldn't lend itself to hydro, tho. Pretty much have to do it in soil. But one can't help wonder that if it could be adapted to hydro, it might even be more productive given the growth rate advantages that hydro has over soil. But that's for someone with far more experience, knowledge and resources than I have to figure out.

It is brilliant and brilliantly simple too. I can see how it wouldn't lend itself to hydro, tho. Pretty much have to do it in soil. But one can't help wonder that if it could be adapted to hydro, it might even be more productive given the growth rate advantages that hydro has over soil. But that's for someone with far more experience, knowledge and resources than I have to figure out.

I plan on doing it in passive hydro.....hempy buckets.

Back
Top Bottom