No pest strips? Best for mites?

:nomo:for a more Natural solution to the pest. I myself used a mix of pure neem oil water and Murphy Oil Soap. The oil soap is made for clean wood. It the time i had my pest issues i was told it was the safest soap to use on the plants, i remember being told at the time dish was actually bad to use. but i guess works to so cool :smokin:
The soao did keep them off the soil and slow them down i guess. the neem oil just smelled so bad it keep the gnats from coming back. I also lit a couple citronella candles just to be safe. i been pest free since, i also grow alot cleaner.

well hello folks, its been awhile.i just wanted to share what kind of bugs i found in the mushroom compest. i took my camara and put it in macro and got some good shots of them.so it turns out that they were "Red Jumping something,something".sorry its been awhile back.But the great part is......they eat spider mites !!!! i would see them here and there but NO spider mites.since i have been using the mushroom compost i am free of spider mites.the redguys seem to be ok and have caused no trouble.i still add earthworms,just for good measure...take care,Red

Back
Top Bottom