1st Soil Indoor 1000 Watt Tent Trainwreck & Sour Grape

whosthatguy17

Hello there and welcome. Lets get the basics out of the way...
What strain is it? 2 sour grape 3 trainwreak
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? I believe both hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg./ just transplanted march,2010
If in Veg... For how long? TRICKY PART:sour grape 6 wks old; TW 4 wks
Indoor
Soil : Roots organic, perlite 1/3 mix with soil
"smart pots" 3 gl
1000 wt Hortux blue MH, 125wt comp flor. (made for plants)
aircooled with inline fan, carbon filter aswell
Temp of Room/cab: 70*F light on filter on, 84*F filter off
RH of Room/cab? 50% cant get it to move (not sure if I even want too!)
PH of media: update
Any Pests : no known
How often are you watering: 1 hr after lights ON (when needed i hope)skipping every 3rd day about
Type and strength of ferts used: sensi grow A&B nutes (AN)(havn't used yet)
Revive (AN) 6 ml / gal
roots excelurator 1ml/gal
Hygozyme 3ml/gl
HB-101 1 drop
super thrive 1 drop
RO water filter <<< should i let the water sit to warm up?

I have lots to learn so lets all just get relaxed it will be interesting!!!

Re: 1st Soil indoor 1000wt tent Trainwrk&Sour Grape

still getting the feel for the picture thing.... oh and my camera sucks at the moment tons of better pics will be up soon!!!
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/3x3_gro_lab1.JPG
Picture0047.jpg

??? Now with that InsO in there as sheilding the newest clones frome the super light. the temp went up to 84* and hum is it 45% im hoping that thats still in the comfort zone (thats what the gadge says) BUT at night and the light is off it will get down to 60*........is that too cold?? & how long should i baby the newer of the bunch???????

:goodluck:

this leaf was from sour grape1. I know its a bad thing t take leafs off but i wanted to get a chance to get a pic of it incase it was somthing crazy
again sorry for the clarity!

Picture00711.jpg

whats green is green and whats dark is a yellowish brown slightly spoted yellow

Picture00761.jpg
is there any way i can lighten up these pics without picture softwear?
:peacetwo:

??? Now with that InsO in there as sheilding the newest clones frome the super light. the temp went up to 84* and hum is it 45% im hoping that thats still in the comfort zone (thats what the gadge says) BUT at night and the light is off it will get down to 60*........is that too cold?? & how long should i baby the newer of the bunch???????

Personally, i like to keep mine 78-80* in light and bout 70* in dark. I do think 60* is a little too low and 84* is too high, but I have heard that you can raise the temp, a bit if you proportionally raise Nutes and CO2. It seems to slow the plant down under 70* from what I have experienced.

I might have missed it, but what is the dimensions of your grow area? :goodluck:

my room runs hot 85 -80 and sometimes 65 -60 at night ive had no trouble with growth but its alwasy the same i think if it were to very up and down more often i would but i the last grow i did it got down to 60 at night and i got purpling on my buds sort of cool and my yeilds were great:reading420magazine:

my room runs hot 85 -80 and sometimes 65 -60 at night ive had no trouble with growth but its alwasy the same i think if it were to very up and down more often i would but i the last grow i did it got down to 60 at night and i got purpling on my buds sort of cool and my yeilds were great:reading420magazine:

The cooler it is, the more purple you'll get, but from what I've notice while helping my buddy's project, the plants closer to the A/C are much more purple, but the plants opposite the A/C with little or no purple are always more substantial, not much but it is noticeable.

Hello there! the tent is a 3x3x8. its intended use will be for seedlings and veg. i do not have a CO2 tank yet. i was planing on it during flowering.
Is there anything i can do short of placing a heater inside the tent to raise during the night?

i will be getting plenty of pics real soon!!!

Thanks for your time:welcome:

this is my first BENDING attemt:
Picture00822.jpg

My first cloning try.......
pH 5.5
clonx gel
Olivia's cloning sol
liquid karma
A OKAY starter plugs

everything went well untill i tried to place the dome over the clones....its only like 2 inchs over the tray!!:welldone:
so i did the best i could for them overnight (built a cardboard home with my 125w flor as the roof.

I went with clonx Gel into rockwool....also used "" in the soak/ after watering. it took me a day to find a clear box for a dome.
I now have to wait untill the plants grow some more IF these ones die. that night was brutal to them they were all shriveled up, but after some TLC they arent looking too bad.

Hoping for the best!!

Picture00841.jpg
:welldone:

Hello there! the tent is a 3x3x8. its intended use will be for seedlings and veg. i do not have a CO2 tank yet. i was planing on it during flowering.
Is there anything i can do short of placing a heater inside the tent to raise during the night?

I bought the cheapest heater which has a thermostat, i keep it at 60*, it rarely ever comes on cause my room is over kill on insulation. If your not already, put your light cycle on at night and dark in day time. When temp, is a problem, this is a must and helps with energy efficiency a bit. :thumb:

My first cloning try.......
pH 5.5
clonx gel
Olivia's cloning sol
liquid karma
A OKAY starter plugs

everything went well untill i tried to place the dome over the clones....its only like 2 inchs over the tray!!:welldone:
so i did the best i could for them overnight (built a cardboard home with my 125w flor as the roof.

I went with clonx Gel into rockwool....also used "" in the soak/ after watering. it took me a day to find a clear box for a dome.
I now have to wait untill the plants grow some more IF these ones die. that night was brutal to them they were all shriveled up, but after some TLC they arent looking too bad.

Hoping for the best!!

Picture00841.jpg
:welldone:

How warm are you keeping your clones? I suggest high 80's for them, heating pad usually is enough, but if your in a cold spot you may need a heater or bring them inside, as well. :bigtoke:

update time!! A very nice clinic owner was kind enough to hook up a homemade ez cloner and it has been almost a week and two have roots showing!!
Im keeping (trying to) the rez of the cloner at 5.8 / 750ppm / 74* this is what im having trouble with!!!!
there is a small airstone w/ o2 pump
Picture0097.jpg
Picture0096.jpg

big view of the room
Picture0099.jpg
:thanks:

Picture00951.jpg

the two in the middle are SourGrape
skinny slim ones are TrainWreak
2 babys are Forbiden Fruit (light of jah x blueberry)
Picture00941.jpg
I'm in! glad I found this own near the begining:welldone:.

That's a good picture. The lil ones look healthy, I'm excited to see how they'll turn out.

For insulation problems (heat or cold, Water or Tent), I'd go to the local home-depot and find someone that knows insulation.

For the Ez cloner and hood, just ask for Reflectix. Reflectix (a reflective insulation found at home depot (cheap)) around the hood (cut dimensions out); As well as insulated ducting (if you don't have) to cool temps a couple a degrees if you wanted. That'll help stabilze. There is also 2" R-16 Insulation board right next to the Reflectix, (An R-16 rating with just 2 inches is the best) and you can use that around the tent and take it off during the day for heat. Little floor heaters work great.
I was having crazy temp problems being over a mile high, and i was surprised how much it helped.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom