Blitty's Closet Varietal Medi-Grow 2010

Blitty D, you sure got yourself one heck of a grab bag special. lol Hopefully as it gets smoked you'll be able to know what it is. It all looks good. Happy puffin!

Blitty D, you sure got yourself one heck of a grab bag special. lol Hopefully as it gets smoked you'll be able to know what it is. It all looks good. Happy puffin!

You know, in the end all I really care about is if it's good, I like to know the strain for the growing information, but after they are done I don't really care much beyond if they are indica or sativa. I know a lot of other people place a lot on knowing, it's just not that important to me.

You're a very rich man, Blitty D.

Back at you brother.

I am about 95% sure what they are. Not too big of a deal because they are all ultra bomb!! :thanks:

You know, in the end all I really care about is if it's good, I like to know the strain for the growing information, but after they are done I don't really care much beyond if they are indica or sativa. I know a lot of other people place a lot on knowing, it's just not that important to me.

I somewhat agree with you FPF. Its nice to be able to label it though and compare it to future similar strains that might cross your path. :rollit:

:welcome:

Grapeape and Strawberry Cough. So nice.

SAM_0913.JPG

SAM_0911.JPG

SAM_0909.JPG

:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom