BigSmokie's 2nd try (Lowlife Automatic AK47 FEMINISED)

Hey man just stopping in to check your grow out. Everything looks great man. My good friend has been growing this strain for 3 harvests now and trust me you are in for an extremely nice treat.

AK47 can go 60 days in flower or more, so i'd say they'll be ready in a month. If not, they'll be damn close. This time in august your mouth is gonna be watering so bad. Good growing bigsmokie.

Thanks for the info... I will leave it as long as it needs but I sure wish she would hurry up lol.

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L :) I cant wait to see the harvest. Consider me subscribed!

Thanks for stopping in, I'll try to update more now that we are flowering. I'll be fallowing your grow as well.

Hey man just stopping in to check your grow out. Everything looks great man. My good friend has been growing this strain for 3 harvests now and trust me you are in for an extremely nice treat.

I hope I get some good smoke from this then get a real grow going as soon as possible.

Looking very nice ...keep the good work, Whats up with those claw leafs ? Maybe to much water?
Nice , green and healthy .
+reps

Thanks for stopping in and for the rep. Not sure about the claw leafs but I am thinking it was over watered and have tried to adjust as needed.

Ok here is a update that I am proud of... I took some better pics that realy shows how my girl (I'll call her Mary) is taking off. She is looking better then I ever hoped and I can't wait to try her out... here is where the patiences comes into play lol

Day 33 on 12/12

GetAttachment23.jpg

GetAttachment62.jpg

GetAttachment42.jpg

GetAttachment52.jpg

GetAttachment32.jpg

And my favorite of the main cola

GetAttachment12.jpg

Hope you all enjoy and all questions and comments are welcome

Ohhh, ic. how many days along is the plant supposed to start flower according to the breeder? When did you switch? I am interested in the auto thing, but for outdoors.

There still clear that's why I'm asking if it will hurt it much... I would like to move it with me but it is going to take me a little while to get a place setup for growing and I don't think it would get it's 12 hours of dark that it needs. When I order lowryder seed I thought it would be a fast grower and be done by now but this girl is a slow grower.

Back
Top Bottom