BigSmokie's 2nd try (Lowlife Automatic AK47 FEMINISED)

Yeah try everything you can to not harvest early... your bud will have a chloriphil after taste... the high wont last as long...not to mention less weight.

Hmmm, with the amount of time remaining before your move, you probably have little to no options. I've heard of many lowryders not completely retaining their auto-flowering qualities before and light cycles had to be changed to encourage the flowering. I also read somewhere that plants can be further sped along to maturity if the light cycle gets further cut to only 10 hours on per day. Downside is this would cut down on weight. Now, part of that strain's genetics should even expect a wild shift in light cycle considering Ruderalis typically exists in more extreme latitudes.

Take this advice with a grain of salt as I am still light on real experience but I do like to read what others have done. Good luck on this and I'm sorry if you have to lose a beautiful plant to moving issue.

Hm good idea munki I don't see why that wouldn't work... I have ever have thought about that before but I would be willing to bet that reducing the light cycle to 10/14 will make it finish more quickly.

I've been getting a little picture crazy... hope no one minds lol

04221.JPG

04018.JPG

04417.JPG

Thanks I might give that a try or try to get some $ for a grow tent to put it in right away at our new house... only thing is money is alittle short right now.
ain't it the truth!! Thinking of starting a thread on bootstrap growing. Anyway, think about buying a roll of panda film for $100 instead of the grow tent. You get 1000 sq' for that, 95% light reflective, staple it up thru some cardboard strips, and has all kinds of uses besides converting existing spaces to grow rooms.

I have one question about my new grow tent. It's 3'11" by 3'11" by 6'7" for size and I was wondering how many plants I should try to grow at one time? 4 maybe 5 or should I go with more?

Congrats on your new tent! I think you're going to like it.

My Secret Jardin DR-80 is a bit smaller than yours at 32" X 32" X 63", and depending on the strain, light schedule, etc., I think 4-8 plants is about the range for mine.

Let me know how the tent works out.

regards,

SS

I am loving the new tent man and am really glad to hear that you went that route instead of harvesting early... it seems like every day there is someone on here that harvests early and it makes my insides fall out lol... 4-6 sounds like a good range to me unless you decided to do a sog.

Keep up the good work and + rep for sticking with it.

Hm good idea munki I don't see why that wouldn't work... I have ever have thought about that before but I would be willing to bet that reducing the light cycle to 10/14 will make it finish more quickly.

Cool. I would like to see someone try and this was a good case for that if he had about 2 weeks or so I'd guess. Hard to do much but flush in 48 hours. I may try it with my lil' phototron grow sometime in the future. That will mainly depend if I continue to use it for long. I'll be itchin' to get a HPS setup in about 3 to 4 months. Oops. I'm kind of thread jacking, going on here. Click my grow sig to see what I've got going on.

Back
Top Bottom