BigSmokie's 2nd try (Lowlife Automatic AK47 FEMINISED)

YOW!

I thought my LR's were big.

Do you live near a nuclear power plant? LOL!

The tent looks great bro. I would zip tie that power strip up a little higher on that corner pole so that's it's off the ground more to prevent any water accidents.

That plant looks very familiar to me bro, and it's gonna get bigger:grinjoint:.

regards,

SS

:yummy: Looking good :)

Thanks for stopping in

The tent looks great bro. I would zip tie that power strip up a little higher on that corner pole so that's it's off the ground more to prevent any water accidents.

Thanks for stopping in and you always have some good advice... don't know why I didn't think of that lol... must be to high

don't know why I didn't think of that lol... must be to high

Heh. I usually come up with my good ideas soon after a little :smokin: session.

OK so I harvested this morning and have a few pics... stay tuned for a final weight and smoke report.

03722.JPG

03827.JPG

Thanks to everyone here at 420 for all your help and for looking

Hey a bit shy of three zips from a plant you were going to chop early is pretty damn good especially for an autoflower. Congrats.

Nice job BigSmokie ! I have only began reading your journal today and read it from start to finish. I am about to start some auto AK's too, and I hope I get even half the results you did. I am doing mine in hydro...only difference.

SWEET PIX DUDE ! :rollit:

Damn nice work ! You've inspired me...thank you.

Peace...and stay green :peace:

Nice job BigSmokie ! I have only began reading your journal today and read it from start to finish. I am about to start some auto AK's too, and I hope I get even half the results you did. I am doing mine in hydro...only difference.

SWEET PIX DUDE ! :rollit:

Damn nice work ! You've inspired me...thank you.

Peace...and stay green :peace:

Is yours a regular AK47 or an autoflowering cross?

Thanks for all the great comments. I am going on a camping trip this weekend and I will bring some of my harvest with to try for the first time so I'll give a smoke report in a few days then this journal will come to a close.... I want to thank everyone for fallowing and helping out. My next grow will start soon so stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom