GT's Ongoing Garden of Weeden - Keep It Simple Stupid!

Still dont know if its a boy or girl. My wife is 7 weeks today. I'm hoping she will let it be a surprise this time, we shall see!!!

Thanks for the love!!

GT

Oops! :oops: :sorry:

I hope you name he or she something that acknowledges the extra bit of miracle their conception represents. :circle-of-love:

Well, notmuch to see yet, but I snapped a couple pics of the girls in flower. Because of the heat issues in the summer, I brought them into the old flower closet some of my old friends here may be familiar with.
2013-05-24_10-33-25_894.jpg
2013-05-24_10-34-07_889.jpg
2013-05-24_10-34-16_967.jpg
2013-05-24_10-34-21_373.jpg
2013-05-24_10-34-26_858.jpg
2013-05-24_10-34-32_804.jpg

Gonna give em once more week of stretching, then I will try and even the canopy out a little more.... You know, that means use whatever I have available to stack the shorter plants up to the level as the taller ones.... Sour AK is the tallest, on the back right corner...

Gonna give em once more week of stretching, then I will try and even the canopy out a little more.... You know, that means use whatever I have available to stack the shorter plants up to the level as the taller ones.... Sour AK is the tallest, on the back right corner...

Brother...you sure are working your butt off. Payday is coming soon.

Hope you're brood is doing well. Stay save my friend.
:peace:

Man you got a project going on over here. I grew under ground once. Acouple of us sunk a trailer in a hole and covered it up out in the way back 40. Temps were great. I could've run as many lights as I wanted under there with minimal heat problems. It was a pretty cool unit. Cops had raided our barn so we took it underground. He's probably still using it, hell I wood be if it was in my yard. I worked in it for acouple seasons. You got a ton of babies going. Sorry I've falling behind and need to catch up abit strains and such, But I know they'll all work out for ya. Rep's+++ of course.............. Keepem Green

are you back in your hidey hole for the summer?

Thanks bro, and welcome to the journal.
For germination I use Peat plugs, or similar. Just wet em down, stick in your seeds, set in a low lit area of your room, or on top of the cable boxcouple days you have seedlings. Also the Jiffy plugs workreally well, and they come with a humidity dome, which I believe greatly helps...

Thanks for the reply. I have a propagator just wanna kno what to throw the seeds in. First round i had 100% with the nirvana germ kit. I see alot of people using the jiffy or rapid rooters. I like to dip my feet in dwc so i like to use rockwool but only for clones. This is my first grow but im going in full blast. Got 2 spaces 1 veg 1 flower and a baby area. Stay green your garden is amazing! Something i wish to mirror!

Back
Top Bottom