1st Soil Indoor 1000 Watt Tent Trainwreck & Sour Grape

Re: 1st Soil indoor 1000wt tent Trainwrk&Sour Grape

heres some bad laptop pics of whats going on in the flowering "room".
Picture02011.jpg
Picture0199.jpg
Picture0198.jpg
Picture0197.jpg

Those Trainwreak in the front were placed in there today. The Sour Grape that has the mites is behind the rippped trashbag wall.
A few days ago I caved in and bought some "Take Down Garden Spray", it is a Pyrethrin product (only 0.5%), Canola Oil, and Inert ingredients... whatever that is. I used a 1% mix (1.5pints water / 7.9ml juice ) I was NEVER any good at math and I can only hope I was right.
I have been going easy on the nutes aswell.
Lets see what happens!!! :peacetwo:

Thanks for your imput CadiMike! i think i will start with the soap and water instead of Alcohol mix for a few days and see what happens.. truth is i am BANKING on these no pest strips working. i have only heard good things.
:peacetwo:

Hey bro the no pest strips work great I am using them now. I would recomend also getting a Dr. Doom fogger they work awsome and are available at most hydro stores they get every square inch of your grow room so them little bastards have nowhere to hide. Them spidermites freakin suck and you will probably battle them the whole time. Mix up your offence use a bunch of different attscks neem oil tabacco spray no pest strips Dr.Doom foggers and they will deff be gone. I bought a 1 gallon bug sprayer from home depot for my neem and other sprays it works great.Hope this helps good luck bro.
:ganjamon:

It does for sure!! Its good to hear that what I am going thru is a very common thing and is somthing that can not be figured out and is a learning experiance the whole time you grow.

at what point do you bug bomb / fog?
can you / do you leave the plants in the room...even in flower??

Thanks for your time and help everyone!:goodjob::ganjamon:

Your spots sure look like a low PH problem that is causing multiple nutrients to be locked out which may be why they are not responding well. I'd suggest getting a 7.0 PH calibration solution and verify your meter is working correctly. Then, water one of your plants with 7.0 ph'd plain water until about 2 or 3 cups are in your drain pan. Let it sit for about 10 - 15 minutes with your plant in the drain pan then test that water with your meter. If your PH is low then flush with plain 7.0 water 2x the amount of your container, ie. 1 gal pot then use 2 gal water.

Mites will destroy your crop so kill them fast. Azatrol or a pyrethrin based product works well on a 3 day cycle for 3 times but you must get the entire plant each time (every single leaf and stem) If one lives they will be back. After the 3 sprays 3 days apart I hit them one more time 5 days later. Good luck! Looking good for your first grow too.

Peace

It does for sure!! Its good to hear that what I am going thru is a very common thing and is somthing that can not be figured out and is a learning experiance the whole time you grow.

at what point do you bug bomb / fog?
can you / do you leave the plants in the room...even in flower??

Thanks for your time and help everyone!:goodjob::ganjamon:
With the Dr. doom it says you can bomb the area a coupl days before harvest,but i would probably not do it if I had any less than 2 weeks left.I used the Dr. Doom fogers with all my plants in the room turned all the fans off and let it go.It works awsome I cant recomend them enough

Word great info!!! Makes sense with the pH problems... I have yet to calibr. the meter. but it has only been used for a few months. It is a hanna black ppm/pH meter. I do have pH 7.0 and pH 4.0 to cali it but have been unsuccessful in my attempts.
Do I need to flush the plants that are showing problems? and what are your thoughts on the OGKush plant? or is that the one your taking about? (or Forbidin Fruit).

How / when can I tell if the mite problem has been taken care off? I see no adults but eggs are still there.

Thanks for your time for sure!!!

How big of a deal is it
A.) if the flower room is way more open then it should be...

B.) If some light from the cloning mach. gets thru the wall and gets into the room during the off time of 12 / 12?

C.) How high should a light rail mounted 1000w HPS bulb be over the cannapy

D.) Is a swing of 83* with 35% hum. to 70* w/ 40% hum. during the day a bad thing??
e.) A have a cheap humidifier and I do run it all time..should i get a HUGE one or just consintrate on sealing the room... that option will take @least 1.5 months to do.
Picture0198.jpg
its late afternoon when lights turn on in order to have a +60* during the early morning (2am-6am)

Picture0197.jpg

Back
Top Bottom