1st Soil Indoor 1000 Watt Tent Trainwreck & Sour Grape

Re: 1st Soil indoor 1000wt tent Trainwrk&Sour Grape

now i placed a humidifier into the grow tent with a small fan blowing on it (to break up the mist alittle) the other day... and after like 6-8 hrs i noticed a SPEKELED WHITE somthing on the base leafs of the plants that were close to the mist. The water was pH'd down .3 as to be 7.0. and i am praying that its not mold... pics soon

Picture01121.jpg
Picture01141.jpg
Picture0119.jpg
Picture01111.jpg

:welldone:got the Flower room up and running!! did bit of shifting of the equip. and into the tent went a set of 4 T5 flor. bulbs and out went the hood, ballest, air intake, Carbon filter, MH bulb.
Into the flower room went new 1000w HPS Hortilux blub, into the hood, ballest (good thing its switchable!!), filter, air fan.. pics tomar!

Picture01331.jpg
Picture01321.jpg
Picture01351.jpg

these are making me worry. two things i think they could be...
1: after some hours of a humidifier blowing 7.0 ro'ed water there was / IS white spects all over.
2: the 1000w MH bulb was about a 1 foot above the plants in question....

looking for answers

found out what is going on with the plants (SG#1).... mites of the eight legged kind. going out first thing for a "NO-Pest strips". plus i will be lowering the temp as much as i can (around 60).

now the other SG is worrying me but i think it can be solved by different nutes.

now as u can not really see in the pics some leaves are a brighter / lighter green. edges of leaves are rust colored. dark inside to lighter outside
Picture01431.jpg
Picture01421.jpg

Hey bro, i would definately try the soap and water spray and see what happens. The worst thing that could happen is slow them buggers down till you get a different plan, in the best case it will kill them all. You might also try and get some 3-1 insect killer. As long as you spray them early enough so it doesnt get into dense buds you should be fine. Do this over a period of a few days. Spray, 3 days spray again, wait 5 days spray again, then after another 3 days. A grower friend of mine did this and it solved his problem. The only thing is, if they are in the room they will probably come back unless you bombit. Its hard to keep those critters out when its in an outside room.

I wish you the best and ill keep my eyes open on your thread!!:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

wait. are you feedind nutes yet? and if so thats a pretty strong dose for a first time feeding. specially if ur in soil. ur gonna fry ur plants!

I also added a bunch of the yellow "Bloom" mini bottles to see what works well. The reps were giving feeding charts out along with the samples....THEY SAID TO USE at 100% most of which is 1ml / 1L ~4ml/gal....
Has anyone used this stuff ?
Roots, Sea Minerals, Ooze, Phat, to name a few :goodluck:

Dang - you're asking lots of good questions up here - not sure why you're not getting more answers.

I wish I could help more. As far as those products you listed, I don't have any experience with those.

As far as the spider mites - not sure if you got those solved, but Azatrol is one solution folks use and Neem Oil is an organic solution - better for prevention.

pH for your nute mix going into Soil should be about 6.2-6.5

Do you have a ppm meter. That's super handy (almost necessary) as well. Otherwise gonna be tough to get things stabilized at first.

Your plants are cruising along. Doing fine for a first grow!

:popcorn::bravo::roorrip:

+Reps for chugging ahead!!

EDIT - btw I think the spots are pH Burn - but I'm not sure. Gotta get confirmation from grow support on that one.

2nd Edit: I just noticed you're still running at low nutes - you could likely up that a little each feeding at this point - those are big leaves to be at 50% nutes.

Thanks abunch for the love!!! I know i was hopping for TOO much info from people but I have been posting other places ... oh well though its a chalenge and there is never a finish line.. you just learn and learn.
I'm just sitting on my hands now waiting for the mite problem to @least look finished.

the hight's of the plants now : SG1 : 32'' tall (the one w/ mites),
SG2: 22"tall / 32" wide (bent the hell out of it ). OGKush : 34", all 3 in Flower

TrainWreak: 36",34",34"
Forbidin Fruit : 23" , 20"
SG : 5"

These 7 are still in VEG.

how big will these get???

THANKS FOR CHECKING THIS OUT:goodjob:

i do believe that i found the answer.... Calcium (Ca) deficiency.
It has only shown on the newer growth. and with the "rust" spots it really makes me think its Ca. hope Im right and will start tomarrow on fixing this!!!
Any suggestions??:goodluck:

I do have a pH / ppm Hanna meter (the black one). I have yet to calibrate it and have used it quite a bit. I do find myself slacking and not even checking the pH of the water when i water... but when i feed i always check... been feeding at 6.8 but I will be droping that down to 6.5 and increaseing the nutes to ~ 66%

Still the mites are giving me uneasy thoughts...How long untill i should be able to see results when using "No Pest Strips"???

Thanks for your time!!:goodluck:

THEY CAME BACK!!!!
i think im in big trouble i will be picking up a mite spray first thing tom.

Has anyone used
BAYER ADVANCED 32 Oz. Ready-to-Use 3-in-1 Insect, Disease and Mite Control ?
Its at lowes
There is another spray at the hydro store aswell

:goodluck:

Installed the light rail last night!! Making the most out of 1 1000w bulb is key for me at this point. I only hope that the plants that are on the ends wont end up with the fluffy nuggetness.
OG kush is acting up with some weird leafs...
Picture01931.jpg
Picture01941.jpg
Picture01951.jpg
Let me know what you think, I have been looking thru some plant diagnosis sites and have not pinpointed it yet. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom