1st Soil Indoor 1000 Watt Tent Trainwreck & Sour Grape

Re: 1st Soil indoor 1000wt tent Trainwrk&Sour Grape

Question I did have regarding the frosty trim in the paper bags....

How long can i keep acumulating triimmings in the same bag?

Can trimmings ever be TOO dry?

i HAVE LET THEM DRY OUT CRUNCHY AND MADE HASH BUT THERE WERE ALOT OF LEAF MATTER IN THE HASH i FOUND IT BEST TO USE IT STILL WET NOT DRY AT ALL HASH COMES OUT GREAT.aND OR DRYING INSTEAD OF NEWSPAPER USE BROWN PAPER SACKS FRO THE GROCERY STORE.tHE NEWS PAPER HAS A SHIT LOAD OF CHEMICALS AND INK imho

great info :welldone:
I will have to wait for some solid amount of trimmings before I can even worry about it I guess...smallest amount used for hash (trimmings)?? I was thinking around 1 oz.?
all buds that have been removed now go straight into mesh rack till crispy

great info :welldone:
I will have to wait for some solid amount of trimmings before I can even worry about it I guess...smallest amount used for hash (trimmings)?? I was thinking around 1 oz.?
all buds that have been removed now go straight into mesh rack till crispy

if they have plenty crystals then you would be surprised throw a handful or two in a blender with some ice run it through 2x youll get a nice chunk

nice! how do you then strain the plant material out?
silk screen? where to find : Arts and craft stores, Home Depo, fabric store?
what did you use?

at some point bubble bags...but till then..

Hope this helps I posted this a while back

It is easy to make hash just in case you wanted to know how this is great for those not quite buds at the bottom of you plants all right check it out hash is easy. you will need a coffee filter a pair of ladies nylons a bleder 2 2 liter bottles some water and some ice.
1. take your bud shake leaves trim whatever you have left over and put it in the blender not all the way full cause it needs a litttle room for the foam
2. put cold water in just enough to cover the weed by about 2 inches
3. put a few ice cubes in the blender not to many if you use the tray cubes i would and do put 6 to 7 cubes in it.
4. cut the tops off of you 2 liter bottles so you can get your hand in it
5. cut the foot out of the nylons and place it in the two liter bottle and fold it over the top
6. now blend the mixture for about 1 to 2 min
7.pour the mix into the two liter bottle using the nylon as a filter squeeze all the juice out and place the bottle in the refrigerator for about an hour
8. return the leftover weed to the blender and repeat the process
9. after the hour goes by look at the bottom you will see all of the crystals hanging out begging to be smoked
10. now take a sharp knife and poke a small hole about 1.5 inches up from the bottom so you can slowly drain the water remember the stuff you want is all on the bottom all the top has to go away.
11. now is the rewarding part swirl whats left around a little bit and pour it through the coffee filter when all the water drains off give the filter a little squeeze not to hard you dont want to rip it and you will be able to form your hash i usually make little hash triangles and thats all there is to it it is very easy and the hash is great. If your like me and just cant wait till it dries all the way take a little chunk and flaten it with a coffee filter a couple times and you can smoke it 5 min after it is done
try it out i know you will love it i usually get a nice 2 gram chunk off of what most people throw away
let me know how it turns out for you

NICE WORK spiderpig!!
I love that people are speaking up to let others know what worked for them here!!! Every little bit of info (good or bad) allows some transfer of knowledge... you must learn something everyday. :bravo::bravo:

+rep spiderpig

in order for you to get a 2 gm chunk'o'hash how much of dried trimmings were used in the blender? 1oz...2oz... large handfull...

I will for sure be trying this way out in the next few days SP, and will for sure let you know.
A few questions that I have...
is there anyway to improve your method?
silk screen instead of panty hose...
when you say "blend" in step 6 is that the actual setting on blender?..or not a big deal.

I might just try this out when everyone wakes up!!

Thanks again:bravo:

NICE WORK spiderpig!!
I love that people are speaking up to let others know what worked for them here!!! Every little bit of info (good or bad) allows some transfer of knowledge... you must learn something everyday. :bravo::bravo:

+rep spiderpig

in order for you to get a 2 gm chunk'o'hash how much of dried trimmings were used in the blender? 1oz...2oz... large handfull...

just fill the blender just over halfway with plant material. I ran I think it was 12-13 times doing each 2x and got just over an oz of some great hashish.I think if you run an oz of shake you will be very surprised.

I will for sure be trying this way out in the next few days SP, and will for sure let you know.
A few questions that I have...
is there anyway to improve your method?
silk screen instead of panty hose...
when you say "blend" in step 6 is that the actual setting on blender?..or not a big deal.

I might just try this out when everyone wakes up!!

Thanks again:bravo:

I am sure this method can be better without a doubt. A silk screen would work great but you have to find it and for sure it costs alot more but for just a couple bucks IMO the ladies nylons will work just as good and save you $$$$$$$$ I just put my blender on the highest setting I think its pulverize and just let it go.Try it you will like it.

I am sure this method can be better without a doubt. A silk screen would work great but you have to find it and for sure it costs alot more but for just a couple bucks IMO the ladies nylons will work just as good and save you $$$$$$$$ I just put my blender on the highest setting I think its pulverize and just let it go.Try it you will like it.

This is great stuff. I've done similar, but not with a blender. As far as other things to filter with - you might try cheese cloth. A couple of bucks at any Walmart, grocery store, and even Ace Hardware.

You've inspired me. Gonna make hash tonight or tomorrow I think.

:peace:

This is great stuff. I've done similar, but not with a blender. As far as other things to filter with - you might try cheese cloth. A couple of bucks at any Walmart, grocery store, and even Ace Hardware.

You've inspired me. Gonna make hash tonight or tomorrow I think.

:peace:

cheese cloth good to know thanks bro give me a smoke report on the hash hugh I know itll be good

If you say that your sure the "cheese cloth" will work then I will be hashing it up tonight. I was not looking forward to asking the old girl working the counter about pantyhose....by the way I refuse to spell and use english grammer corectly. (fight the man)

?: how dry should the frosty trimmings be...and is it ever a good idea to cure (place in glass jar) trimmings / fluff nugget?

If you say that your sure the "cheese cloth" will work then I will be hashing it up tonight. I was not looking forward to asking the old girl working the counter about pantyhose....by the way I refuse to spell and use english grammer corectly. (fight the man)

?: how dry should the frosty trimmings be...and is it ever a good idea to cure (place in glass jar) trimmings / fluff nugget?

Ive ran them still wet bro and had good results It seems to be the wetter they are the browner the hash.If you dry it out a whole lot my experiance is that it tends to makr the hash darker and black.I love brown hash so I do it when its still wet my 2 cents and as far as the man damn the man:ganjamon:

TW has some leafs that as soon as they show any color change they (when touched) will drop off.

wondering if my nutes have anything to do with it? or because it is in the 5th week of flowering the loss of N is catching up. no burns or any other signs of trouble ....

checked Von's and no cheese cloth...didnt try too hard, tomar. is another day!\:rollit:

just getting some more pics in here
Picture0275.jpg
strawberry erk
Picture0274.jpg
four more babys just veg'n out
Picture0273.jpg

Back
Top Bottom