1st Soil Indoor 1000 Watt Tent Trainwreck & Sour Grape

Re: 1st Soil indoor 1000wt tent Trainwrk&Sour Grape

I LOVE SAVING $$$!!
I wanted to get a tray for inside the grow lab (3x3x1) to make flushing not somthing i need to do OUTSIDE.
For less then $20 I got a new kiddie pool at 'toys 'r us'.
I used a wicker basket stand to place the smart pots on, and just hit some of plants with a 5gal RO water bucket each.
After two plants I need to empty the pool.
This has allowed me to flush without waking my next dr nbrs.

Is a single flush enough before harvest? I did go weak on the nutes...

:popcorn: :goodluck: :popcorn:

do you use ANY form of suger to be added towards the end?
(molass. cane, brown)

Now that I have flushed does that mean no more nutes to the ones in flower?

I have a "final" product from BLOOM (yellow bottle) anyone use this?? I have only used product in two feedings. (1ml / 1 L)

do you use ANY form of suger to be added towards the end?
(molass. cane, brown)

Now that I have flushed does that mean no more nutes to the ones in flower?

I have a "final" product from BLOOM (yellow bottle) anyone use this?? I have only used product in two feedings. (1ml / 1 L)

Hey bro if you have flushed them already the you should look into gettine some molasis from the vitmin or health food store.I have done alot of reseach and have found that the Wholsome sweetners molasis has more good nutes then anything else out there.I would use 2 tbls per gallon and use it everywatering until the last one then just straight water.5 gal should be more than enough to flush em out

for sure the two sour grape (only ones with string) should be ready in 5+days
the OGK is lookin good and is almost to week 7, im not to sure on the flower time of that strain.
milky = Sour grape
clear....semi milky = OGkush

the TW's are 2.5 weeks behind

then the Forbidin Fruit should be right around same time

I did veg the TW's out to 30+inches each
:popcorn: :goodluck: :popcorn:

Man - great grow going here. I just read through it and I love the continuous desire to improve. Not like you've got major probs, but you are asking great questions, and lots of them! I'm gonna hold off on jumping in cause I don't wanna screw up the nice rhythm you have going.

On the flushing, two quick guidelines I use. 1 - flush then test runoff, then flush again til runoff doesn't climb in ppm anymore. 2 - Yellow leaves. At the end when you're denying them nutes the fan leaves should yellow.

Basically you can't flush too much in my opinion. You can over water them, if you flush every few hours or day or something. But unles you flat out keep them drenched, the worst that will happen is they take a little longer to dry. As far as the molasses, I think that needs to go in for a little longer in flowering to really see effect.

And finally for adding anything after the flush. If you like flavor, you can add flavors to the dirt at the end. One I like is Vanilla.

Great stuff, bro!

Definitely +Reps for GREAT WORK!!!

Picture0248.jpg
Picture0246.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/Picture0245.jpg
Bad TW pics... they are all +50in from topsoil

just picked up a mesh drying rack.
The plan of action is after buds are choped from plant (big buds first to allow mini buds to fatten up), I remove water leafs, then over a paper bag; trim frosty leafs; then stright into rack. *** leave in rack till stems crack, then into curing jars for aslong as possable.

*** IM NOT SURE IF PLACING NEWSPAPER ON BOTTOM OF RACK WILL MESS UP / SPEED UP DRYING?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom