OG kush may be in trouble.. Look @ THE PICS!

whosthatguy17

OG kush is 2 weeks into flowering and more and more of these are showing up. The light is like 2 1/2 feet above and is set on a light rail. I have been BATTLEING a case of the spider mites and have resorted to no-pest strips and a few days ago I used some Pyrethrin based liquid (Take Down Garden Spray).
The leaves were there a day or so before I used it...

Take a look at my journal for pics of the flower room with the light rail..

Thanks for your time and help!!! :goodluck:
Picture01951.jpg
Picture01941.jpg
Picture01931.jpg
Picture01921.jpg

Thanks again and good luck

ouch not to sure but i hope you pull threw praying to the ganga god for ya i just had a battle with mites from some free clones i got another friend hooked me up with some stuff that worked ill get back to let ya know what it was

I feed all of my flowering plants yesterday and hit them with everything I had!!
(not the base nutes for my Veg. and not cloning solut. aswell as no root Excell.)

Im worried that at the rate the leaves are dropping it will effect how big the buds grow....should this be somthing I am worried about?

:thanks:

Did you add dolomite lime to your mix.

Kinda late for it now, but adding lime from the git avoids a host of problems.

+1 on the silica! Good stuff.

DD

word thanks DD for the input. I have yet to use lime but it may be a future thing i do add. a bit worried about how strong the silica goo is but I have seen a slow to the molting.

Is a K diffin. common to all strains when flowering or is it somthing I should time out?

Thanks for your time everyone!! :nicethread:

If you have bug problems quit screwing up the buds with sprays and bombs and get some LADY BUGS for the mites aphids etc; AND most of all PATIENCE.. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE just had a battle with the bugs,ie; mites aphids...FILTER all outdoor fresh air.Good Luck Brutha, Dandawg987

Back
Top Bottom