1st Soil Indoor 1000 Watt Tent Trainwreck & Sour Grape

Re: 1st Soil indoor 1000wt tent Trainwrk&Sour Grape

In wrap up the total (dried) bud count is 3.8 oz.

this total is abit messed up... the lightrail was TOO far over THESE plants (this is because my TW plants were 30+ inches when placed in bloom room.)

A bit of fluff nug and the fact that I HARVESTED 80% of the COLA's a
SOLID WEEK TOO EARLY!!!

Things that I have learned:
no order:

1.) do NOT harvest early
2.) watch for EARLY signs of problems (mites, pH mess up, ect.)
3.) be 100% ready for harvest time...( RH correct in drying room, enough time for trimming, ect)
4.) when it comes to "online help", make sure its GOOD info...(double check with my 420 friends)
5.)LOOK AND TRY TO FIND the answers to my ?'s BEFORE posting...I had a TON of posts that never got started!!!

:yummy: I do think that I was way INTO my journal a bit too much in the begining and the lack of support really detured me. I now understand that I was expecting WAY too much out of the community.
We are all busy people and to think that my SMALL under used room would have caught peoples eyes and interested them is being a bit big headed.:smokin:

Everyone that chimed in was more then helpful and I truly thank all of them. My plants would not have turned out as good as they did if I didnt have them!!
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :cheer:

I only hope that I will be able to do the same!

Hey man, With you saying about the tw leaves turning yellow and falling off early reminded me...When I was growing tw I started using a mix of roots organic, and ff ocean forest. This is b/c the tw needed the higher Nitrogen content that is in ocean forest. I normally don't like ocean forest for this reason, but for tw it is perfect.

Maybe your using ocean forest...

Back
Top Bottom