KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

Morning Kushy hope your day is going good. Anything kush is good but some are a lot better for different things. I look for one that make a person sleep. I make the wife's insomnia capsules with a few different kush's. I gave a couple of capsules to a friend that has never eaten it and he said as soon as he started feeling good he fell asleep. :cheesygrinsmiley: MMJ is such a wonderful thing. Get Skunked

Morning Beemer! I hope you guys are getting some sunshine up there already. :)

My Kandy Kush from my previous grow is more of put you to sleep weed. Though, I think you could sleep on the AK too. It's not buzzy at all.

That looks delicious...I'll get some seeds of this AK for next spring....

That sounds like a good idea. It was a please to grow too. It was a super healthy vigorous grower all throughout the grow. There wasn't a moment in the whole grow that I was worried about her.

How are you doing brother? work being good 4 you?
my Medi Bomb I think is going to do very well:)

How are you doing brother? work being good 4 you?
my Medi Bomb I think is going to do very well:)

Hey Fishy! Work is good! Thanks for asking. It's pretty casual and I'm learning a lot. A bit of a commute but I get to go in a little later when the rush hour has died down, so it's not too bad.

I saw your latest pictures and it looks like she will do great. Is it still stretching? I hope so. But even if it goes straight to bud production it should produce fine. I think keeping it scrogged was a smart idea. That should keep the buds nicely separated. :thumb:

Well, the time has come to put this journal to bed.

It's been fun as well as successful.

Other than having one plant hermie, it was drama free. I will definitely use the super soil/organic nute method in future grows.

Thanks to all who chimed in with advice, question or just bs. You are what makes a grow journal worthwhile and fun.

420 admin, you may move this journal to the completed section at your convenience, and thanks for your hard work on this site, it's the best. :thumb:

Congrats Kushy. Nice Harvest. At least 3 wardrobe feet. Plusreps :thumb:

grats kush put a link to your new one in OMM journal :thumb:

Thank you Ricorico and Chronic! :high-five:

I'm taking a break from indoor growing for the next few months. I will definitely let everyone know as soon as I'm up and running again. :)

good journal, i will be awaiting your next journal.

Enjoyed the Journal:Namaste: Great grow:high-five:

What you had a Journal?

Damn good one too Kushie. Medi-Bomb forever!

Be looking for your next! Well done Brother.:high-five::peace:

Well done kushie+reps:thumb:

Thanks for stopping in guys! I hope you all had a little fun in my journal and hope to see you all in the next one in the fall. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

:surf::popcorn:Kushie! Haven't seen a post from you in a while. Hope everything is good! :cheesygrinsmiley: HOZ

Absolutely Hoz! Thanks for checkin' in. Everything is good here. Had foot surgery about a year ago and it's helped a lot so I've been rehabbing and getting out and about a little more than I used to.

:thanks: Hope things are cool down your way.

Back
Top Bottom