ss_fin9.jpg

ss_fin10.jpg

ss_fin11.jpg

ss_fin12.jpg

ss_fin13.jpg

ss_fin14.jpg

Nice kushmeister!

+Reps on the harvest.

Nice kushy, i'm comin over for the three ps...pepsi pizza and pot...LOLOL...JK, I aint really comin over....LOL...I'm goin ta hawaii north dakoter!!!!:cheer:

For all ya been thru...these BUDS for You :thumb:

:yahoo::slide::yahoo:
REPS!
One suggestion, if those are hanging in the basement by a window, even with the pleated shade, I would hang them in a dark closet away from any light...I know...it was just to take the pictures, right?:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Thanks eveyone!

Yeah Hoz, that was just for the shot. :cough::cough::icon_roll:shhh: They're in the nice, dark closet...now.

Kandy Kush Trim Hash pictures.

The trim leaves were air dried then frozen. This pile is from one pass. I didn't get a weight, but I'm guessing at least a gram.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Sprinkle a little on even mediocre smoke and it not only smooths it out, it increases the body effect! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

kandy kush trim hash pictures.

The trim leaves were air dried then frozen. This pile is from one pass. I didn't get a weight, but i'm guessing at least a gram.

kk_trim1.jpg

kk_trim2.jpg

yum!

Kush great harvest. you are going to be a happy man for awhile. :goodjob:

Congrats kushy, lead me to your new journal when it's up, we'll do some fishin and clammin!

You got it MC! It'll be good to have you there from the start. I've got to get working on it.

Back
Top Bottom