131211.jpg

113510.jpg

1-131.jpg

Kandy Kush:
113410.jpg

113310.jpg

113110.jpg

They are getting nice and big!
How big are you vegging them before you flower?

If that lemon skunk was anything like my super lemon haze the smell is going to be HARD to control!
:peace:

I'll be vegging them until sat 19th at 10pm lights will go out until 4 am Monday where they will then be 12/12

And I hope they stink horribly although I have a carbon filter good enough for a 9 by 9 by 9 room and I'm using a small closet

So, just about one month old. How did you pick that date? I't trying to figure out when to put mine in veg.

By the way,your girls are looking nice. They're definitely taller than mine
Are you planning on topping or FIMing before going
to 12/12?

You usually flower in week 4-5 and its about a 8 week flower . I will not
be topping or fiming for vertical space is not an issue for me.

Thank you and I hope both of ours turn out great!

you can still top to increase yeild

Topping can stress the plant. It will suddenly need to produce more energy on demand. Theres alot of contraversy(sure I spelled it wrong) on whether topping actually increases yields. It might not increase. Depends on the strain. You could end up with three small colas that don't outway the single cola you could of had. Some strains don't like it at all. Ive also read topping can slow flowering down, more nodes to flower and smaller colas due to more energy being used on alot more tops.

I dont know either way if you top you wont get your main cola. There are advantages and disadvantages to both, Kind of a tit for tat situation.

...There are advantages and disadvantages to both...

True enough. If you don't know how your plant will respond to topping and you don't have height restrictions, it's probably a good idea to just leave it alone.

I have limited height so I topped. We'll see how it turns out. So far the KK has been slower to respond to the topping than my other strains I have going, but it's still looking real healthy and should have 4 or 6 nice tops soon. I'll probably top it one more time before 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom