First Grow Journal - Kandy Kush & Lemon Skunk - 2012-2013

Flipped top 2 inches of soil on both, no larve. went ahead and used some h2o2 and put a 1 inch layer of sand on top just incase. No flying anythings, put a potato wedge on yesterday before i topped the soil with sand left it 6 hours nothing on it. either way not many pics today but here goes

1-28.jpg

Group Shot, Both are right at 2 ft tall.

oh and both have pistils and preflowers all over them:
12821.jpg

]

left is kandy kush right is lemon skunk

Thanks! That's what I thought. Looks a lot like mine.

Speaking of mine, it has just started with some little preflowers today. Too small yet to tell the sex.

I just culled a male SleeSkunk today.

Check out my journal if you like.

I believe they have stopped stretching at 3 1/2 ft tall from soil line. I'll be more sure in another couple days

That would make sense since they've been in flower almost three weeks.

Are all your previous pics from the Lemon skunk?

That would make sense since they've been in flower almost three weeks.

Are all your previous pics from the Lemon skunk?

no they are both just was to lazy to sort which was which, was at work on my cell which makes it hard to upload but i couldnt wait to update -.- they looked pretty. both are flowering like crazy

Looking great my friend! Two really great strains too....love them both.....one hell of a first grow you have going!:bravo:

Thanks :D Cant say ive tried either strain so im very excited :) Has been alot of trial and error so far but id say ive been lucky so far to not have any big problems. Learning tons, cant wait to see where these girls are going to go from here. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check regularly and experiance it with me :D

So I definently went to water this morning and realized I had no water :) And forgot to grab some after work.... SOOOO about to go get some haha. Guess what ill be doing at 4am? I will be mixing tiger bloom, big bloom, and unforninently i forgot to pick up some Cha ching today and they are now closed. So i guess just 2 tsp of tiger and 1 tbsp of big bloom. sorry if it sounded like i vented a little, rough day. Honestly wish i could take them out of the 3 gal and put them in 5 gal but my space doesnt permit it. I'm curious to as how root bound they already are / are going to be and how it will effect development.

Updates soon

So I definently went to water this morning and realized I had no water :) And forgot to grab some after work.... SOOOO about to go get some haha. Guess what ill be doing at 4am? I will be mixing tiger bloom, big bloom, and unforninently i forgot to pick up some Cha ching today and they are now closed. So i guess just 2 tsp of tiger and 1 tbsp of big bloom. sorry if it sounded like i vented a little, rough day. Honestly wish i could take them out of the 3 gal and put them in 5 gal but my space doesnt permit it. I'm curious to as how root bound they already are / are going to be and how it will effect development.

Updates soon

I can tell you are not used to having babies around. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom