Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

yeah, tbh ive neve read the forum rules so im not sure what is 'legal' or not LOL i know ignorance is no excuse.. is just me.
the thought did actually pop into my head when i put the pic up, "hmmm will this be seen as advertising or some shit?" loL ah well, life goes on :cheesygrinsmiley:

i thought i would pop in a few pics of my next grow tent... i didnt realize the actual size of it in relation to where i put it! had to cut out a couple of beams to fit it in LOL its only 3m wide x 1.5m deep x 2m high... JUST couldnt get it to fit where i initially wanted it.. so now its smack dead centre- which is a pain in the arse as i dont have much room to train now loL gawd... those ~duuuur~ moments ;p

P10006261.JPG

P10006252.JPG

P10006242.JPG

P1000623.JPG

P10006222.JPG

i had envisioned setting upto 2 more of these tents up in this spot but now i KNOW that aint gonna happen without risking collapse of the roof because ive cut all the beams out loL ;p

bring all of my equipment back 2moro.. set it up... get my hgk beans and others(im not certain which ones i'll be growing next to the hgk) germing in some jiffies... and get my next grow on! can hardly wait! wooot! :cheesygrinsmiley:

your buds are great looking. checkout out my almost fully dried diesel. in the harvested journal :) i want to see your buds again when theyre almost dried. remember, no cans or you get a spanking -_-

Absolutely beautiful!:circle-of-love: Fantastic work my friend! +rep

ok all, as i mentioned above i went over to the room today and decided to give them the chop... day 50 in flower, 81 days total grow time.

i only had a chance to give the gurls a minimal flush which im not happy about.. but decided, due to circumstances, today was the day.
it took 4 of us just over 5 hours of SOLID trimming- 2 of us finger trimming and the other 2 trimming up what we didnt get by hand(latex gloves of course!) and i can tell you- i feel wired as FEK!!!

the total wet weight was a little over 100 ounces for 4x gigabuds(101 ounces exact), 74.5 ounces for 3x pineapple expresses and 27.5 ounces for the OG Kush.. so all up we got 202 ounces WET.

im expecting to lose 2 thirds of the weight... so am aiming to keep 33 ounces gigabud, 25 pineapple express and 9 ounces for the OGK giving a guestimate total of approx 67 ounces dry weight, which converts to a little over 4 pound.
i go with an rounded up ounce of 28 grams.. based on this a pound will round out at about 448grams... times that by 4 and we get 1792grams... if my guestimate turns out to be at all close to accurate then i have come pretty darn close to 1GPW! using 3x 600W hps lights(=1800watts) :cheesygrinsmiley:
i will split this in half with my grow partner.. except for the OG Kush which i will be taking 17.5 grams and leave her with 10.. so all up i have 17.5 Oz OGK, 50.5 Oz gigabud and 37.5 Oz pineapple- dry, im expecting just over a pound of gigabud(=17 Oz), 12.5 Oz pineapple express and around 5-6 Oz OGK.. just over 2pound delectable nugs.. time to go SOLO!! LOL

i have to say that i have been happy with the flairform range of nutes.. and i didnt use a few items which i will in my next grows... my last 2 grows have been using this line and the difference between these 2 and my first grow with this hydro system has been like chalk and cheese.. ime i would recommend this line to anyone.

ok good 420folks! time for a few pics..
first up- my cut of the grow... freshly trimmed- OGK left, pineapple X middle and gigabud right:
P10000351.JPG

a couple of the pineapples:
P1000027.JPG

from right to left-gigabud, OGK (tin) OGK and pineapplex X- large 500mil V can as comparison:
P10000051.JPG

OGK main cola:
P10000073.JPG

OGK main colas:
P10000084.JPG

gigabuds:
P10000331.JPG

gigabud top, pine middle and OGK bottom:
P1000036.JPG

more:
P10000381.JPG

P10000392.JPG

OGK:
P1000040.JPG

OGK main colas left of can, pines right of can:
P10000451.JPG

P10005562.JPG

P10005594.JPG

solid but not manicured so close :p last time i get the mates to help trim LOL :p
P1000560.JPG

smaller pine and gigabud nugs:

P10005792.JPG

P1000580.JPG

P10005814.JPG

P10005822.JPG

P10005832.JPG

P1000562.JPG

so! there are a few shots of the gurls trimmed up a bit roughly but trimmed up.. i'll show some pics of them dried and get some shots of some of their hash too, in a week or so... i wanna thank everyone who has commented and shared the lurve in positive feedback and reps!! thank you all... i look forward to upping the game with better grows in the near future! *bows humbly*

*time for some scissor hash spots!!!* :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice work man. Are you gonna start a new journal or add to this one?

cheers brother /|\
i'll start a new one, it'll be the same grow setup tho, just in a tent.. and dif strains- hgk and im not sure what else... probably white widow x BB to try and add a bit of weight to the harvest.. might go with a critical mass or thc bomb too... i still wanna order in a blue dream though.. decisions decisions :p

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I vote cm! Wwxbb is good but that bitch hermies on me everytime so I threw it out. Both phenos loved to go nanners on me

cheers brother /|\
i'll start a new one, it'll be the same grow setup tho, just in a tent.. and dif strains- hgk and im not sure what else... probably white widow x BB to try and add a bit of weight to the harvest.. might go with a critical mass or thc bomb too... i still wanna order in a blue dream though.. decisions decisions :p

In my sig grow #1 it included wwxbb. I ended up getting 2.5oz from the 1 plant but it did have to fight with a much larger plant for light and nutes. The smoke was decent but I wouldn't grow it again. Just some food for thought.

:Namaste:

cheers brother /|\
i just started a HSO Blue dream and a g13 pineapple express... how was the pineapple? cant seem to find much info

In my sig grow #1 it included wwxbb. I ended up getting 2.5oz from the 1 plant but it did have to fight with a much larger plant for light and nutes. The smoke was decent but I wouldn't grow it again. Just some food for thought.

:Namaste:

any input is much appreciated bro! :thumb:

I vote cm! Wwxbb is good but that bitch hermies on me everytime so I threw it out. Both phenos loved to go nanners on me

CM is ordered as we speak :cheesygrinsmiley: im not sure if they'll make it in time for the upcoming grow.. but from what ive seen cm is def an upgrade from the oldie but goodie BB /|\ i think im gonna go CM all out with the one after this... that and one of the bomb flavs.. possibly thc bomb, or big bomb :p

i just started a HSO Blue dream and a g13 pineapple express... how was the pineapple? cant seem to find much info

the pine X is tasting just fine ma man! :cheesygrinsmiley: although it's in good company with the OGK and the Gigabud... i have been enjoying her sweet fruitiness- although the gigabuds were sweeter in taste and aroma the pines were equally so but more... delicate. her high is quite potent and lasts a good while- i think you could get 450+gms per m2 if you were dialed in... and for a 51-63(approx) day flowering plant she ROCKS :cheesygrinsmiley: all in all i would grow again, just for her taste and quality.

here's a clip from the tube where she is grown in soil as a comparison- although im not 100% if this is a g13labs PE due to the coloration of the leaves.. i dont think she has that tendency in her genetics to show these colors... i could be completely wrong tho!

Back
Top Bottom