Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Just sayin' high! Lookin good buddy!! :thumb:

Nice to see your garden looking so good - mine looks for shit, but I'm workin' on it! Sorry for not being around more lately. Just worn out and busy, but I'm working on that, too... Miss you man!

Peace out bitches. :peacetwo:

Hey Sisco my Paki is looking like she's revegging. I looked at the pic's you have up but I don't see it. Least not what I see in mine. They might just be sretching atad but I have 1 and 3 leafers growiwing from the top of the bud. The bud has gotten pretty thin on top too. Looks like a typical reveg to me. She's been under 20/4 lighting. I think I'm going to throw her under 12/12 anyways. Oh well trials and trib's of growing weeds huh? I was wanting to know if yours looked like this?
P-Ryder2.JPG

Looks great my friend Keepem Green

Just sayin' high! Lookin good buddy!! :thumb:

Nice to see your garden looking so good - mine looks for shit, but I'm workin' on it! Sorry for not being around more lately. Just worn out and busy, but I'm working on that, too... Miss you man!

Peace out bitches. :peacetwo:

Hey there 8!

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles brotha.. I'm coming over to observe what the deelio's your talking about.

:peace: Biatch....lol

Hey Sisco my Paki is looking like she's revegging. I looked at the pic's you have up but I don't see it. Least not what I see in mine. They might just be sretching atad but I have 1 and 3 leafers growiwing from the top of the bud. The bud has gotten pretty thin on top too. Looks like a typical reveg to me. She's been under 20/4 lighting. I think I'm going to throw her under 12/12 anyways. Oh well trials and trib's of growing weeds huh? I was wanting to know if yours looked like this?
P-Ryder2.JPG

Looks great my friend Keepem Green

Na man! Mine finished like this
P1010683.jpg

Guess you may have got one of the unstable ones, or something. I don't see how it will go to veg, if it's an auto.

I screwed up mine by trying to make gumby, I think I got like a gram. @#! shiat.

But the stuff I dried for smoke is SWEET! Still needs a few months of cure to get her right.

So far, I'm really enjoying the Vantage... It's also got a sweet taste.

Thanks for dropping in my man, take care and keep up the great works.

Love your answer on the last post!!! LOL!! Now thats funny rite thar!!

I cannot believe how far behind I was on your journal since you came back. Your plants are looking outstanding. Holy Pot! Now that is something we never learned in Catholic School!!

You are a true professional. Humor and Good growing can go together! You prove it!! :bravo:

Love your answer on the last post!!! LOL!! Now thats funny rite thar!!

I cannot believe how far behind I was on your journal since you came back. Your plants are looking outstanding. Holy Pot! Now that is something we never learned in Catholic School!!

You are a true professional. Humor and Good growing can go together! You prove it!! :bravo:

My partner in the art of farming the closet, Closet Farmer!

Thanks for the kind words, my girls like it. They also like it when you rub them gently from top to bottom.

I took out V3 from the flower room, I'm not sure what I'll do with her...maybe I can put her in the ground at our new space or keep as a mother..Decisions Decisions. :hmmmm: What I do know is that V2 will do a good job growing under the 600 all by her self.

The spice of life is a good joint, brings flavor to the soul. Thanks for coming around more often, it's really good to see you are doing thangs again.

Thanks again bro!

Those are some incredible looking bushes. You put the **B** in "ush"!!
I am impressed how your plants are much wider than tall! :bravo:

Nice Bush................................ Man I see Vantage in that plant. I got some pic's somewhere back in time that I'd swear it was her or a clone from her. Great looking plats again. Man my Paki is doing some strange growth. Yea it could be a wild pitch in the genetic pool. I ended up putting her in my flowering room. Now I'm alittle worried she might act real strange and even throw out some balls. But you know I can see where it wood make a nice SOG plant. Just afew bottom branches to trim and then put like 9 in a 3X3 maybe 12 in a 4X4.
Well just reading up alittle on your grow with that plant. Well all plants. Hope you got alot of those seeds. I ended up with about 100-150 of my 'Bubba-Skunk'. I even threw 5 on a paper towel. 4 cracked within 2 days. Sooooooo maybe strains, so little time. Keepem Green

damn sisco sure is purdy:high-five:

My silent friend ER93, thanks a bunch for following along! :Namaste:

I just love BUSH SHOTS :thumb:
I bet you have a drawer full of them too...lol :thanks:

Those are some incredible looking bushes. You put the **B** in "ush"!!
I am impressed how your plants are much wider than tall! :bravo:

:thanks: brother CF lol yeah, I didn't want this girl to get as high as the Paki did..she got up to the bulb. :blalol:

I love BUSH....and I ain't talkin bout GW ;)

btw...VERY nice Bush shots!!

Corey! You see what your stuff is doing to my girl...me like-ey! Good to see you again, thanks and keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom