Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Thanks CF...I had just watched the dang thing a week or so ago too! lol

Defoliated this morning...

P10200022.JPG
P10200013.JPG
P10109993.JPG
P10109981.JPG

I have seen that movie over 10 times. It is one of my favorites. But when you got the your a good egg noonan in my head. I had no idea so I just googled the phrase and came up with the answer. I hate it when I have something in my mind that I just can't figure out!
:high-five:

Those girls are looking sweet!! Lots of bud sites!! I see a big difference since you defolated!! Great Job!
:rollit::thumb:

Hope the hamster can keep its mitts off your plant!! You are tempting him pretty good with that plant so close to its cage!!
:circle-of-love:

I have seen that movie over 10 times. It is one of my favorites. But when you got the your a good egg noonan in my head. I had no idea so I just googled the phrase and came up with the answer. I hate it when I have something in my mind that I just can't figure out!

Those girls are looking sweet!! Lots of bud sites!! I see a big difference since you defolated!! Great Job!
:rollit::thumb:

Hope the hamster can keep its mitts off your plant!! You are tempting him pretty good with that plant so close to its cage!!

Gooogle..wuzdat?

The hamster is powering my closet..lol

Thanks again bro and you keep up the great work too.

Hey there Sysco! I am going to give the GLR a try next veg run. Just wanted to let you know! If you say it works I will try it! :high-five:

Looking stellar Brother:high-five: Can I borrow your hamster? I've been tripping breakers for two weeks, running my ballast at 50% power now!
+reps on those beauties!

Chop day for the Vantage! I trimmed her pretty good and is now hanging upside down...
P1000792.JPG

4 month cured Vantage
P1020020.JPG

So lets see how close I get to your side of the screen NCW or anyone else that has some Vantage dried and cured for over 3 months.

Rubbed me a small peice of stem left in the jar from a bud I smoked a bit back.

The smell reminds me of a candy, bottle caps or something like that..grapety with a hint of a pine forest....I would jam this up my nose!

I took a pull without lighting it first

P1020025.JPG

First hit still, grapety going in and piney coming out

2nd hit still tastes great, i'll take another...

3rd is real good....

4th even better.. hash taste

Half-way down the Joint, and it's a smoooth ride on the throat, It's burning good and even, even though the buds are real sticky and moist...

Finished the joint and I'm doing good. Going to sleep now.

Love and warm vibrations to you all.

I almost forgot about your working hampster. Good thing he is around with energy costs so high!
That looks like some perfectly cured bud! I can taste it from here!!
That is one thing I cannot do. Get high and go right to bed. I have to let the high run its course before my mind will ever let me sleep!

BINGO CF, Caddyshack! One of the best movies of all time, imo! 2 of my favorite lines:

"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."

"Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!"

That Vantage nug looks fabulous, as do the short spread ladies, Sisco. Rock on brocious!

That is a damn good looking bud bush! What is that plant 15" high and 36" wide!! I can't coun't how many tops are there and the Budsickles look great!!
:goodjob:

Thanks my friends, been a great few days, camping out with my kids and such summer activities...Loving it. Just wanted to squeeze these in and say hello to you all. :circle-of-love:

P1020032.JPG
P1020033.JPG
P1020036.JPG
P1020039.JPG

These pics are too good, and the plant looks too good, to be relegated to the previous page. :yummy:

That is a damn good looking bud bush! What is that plant 15" high and 36" wide!! I can't coun't how many tops are there and the Budsickles look great!!
:goodjob:

Thanks my friend, I've had no i-net for the past week. Have a ton of stuff to do since kids are on Vaca and the move is upon us...hope everything is well with you and your girls. I'll be taking an update pic today. :peace:

wow shes a beaut!! getting fat n juicy how long in bloom now?, im trying to get caught up on 43 journals!! and make videos,care for 2 tents packed full of plants and a clone zone, gasp! and find time to go to the doctors and live life too, so forgive me for not going back to see, i did scan the last few pages loved the zombie and reggae vidz, you do good work brah!

Thanks BigI-D! She was put to flower on June 1st, I know how it is with the catching up and all...I'll be back later to scan through all my subs. See you soon!

Back
Top Bottom