Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Hey Sisco, You'r silent friend here.Did you ever harvest a female papya.If so how was it. Thanks:peace:

Great to see they let you out your cube! lol I'm tired...just got home from working the 2nd shift. I got a gig working as a Maintenance/Massus technician :riskybusiness:

Yeah, I did a ScroG with CFL's back when I was just starting...that's why they grew real small. The taste was so fruity, I'm talking like Juicyfruit sweetness and talk about knock your d!c in da' dirt!

Don't let them scrawny little buds this rookie grew fool you.

Yes, I did
03133.JPG
02172.JPG
003198.JPG
02175.JPG
:peace:
005192.JPG

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Looking plants. Very frosty!!:goodjob:

Wow, this thread is still going?!

Just wanted to pop by and say hello old friend. Might be seeing me around again. I've missed it here!

Looks great Sisco. Isn't that your cross? Been awhile hope things are getting settled in so you can start growing again. TC and
Keepem Green

hey sissco!

Hey FRIENDS!

Sisco is very sorry...funny thing is I lost my key and couldn't get in!

Yup I'm here but I'm not...I've had to retire the grow due to life changes. It should get better right after the Mayan's come back and pick me up....around 12-21-12 :rollingeyes:

I'll be sitting on the side lines :cheer: and visiting with you all soon.

Hey FRIENDS!

Sisco is very sorry...funny thing is I lost my key and couldn't get in!

Yup I'm here but I'm not...I've had to retire the grow due to life changes. It should get better right after the Mayan's come back and pick me up....around 12-21-12 :rollingeyes:

I'll be sitting on the side lines :cheer: and visiting with you all soon.

Sisco! It's great to see you back, Brother, but your post has me a little concerned (which is why I didn't throw it a "like") and I hope everything is OK with you! Sorry to hear you had to abandon the grow and I do hope it's temporary. My thought are with you, Bro, and wishing you the best!

Hey Sisco I hope you are up and growing again pretty soon. We all have had to put grows on hold before, just get it fixed. Take care my friend, and Keepem Green

Ground Control to Major Bong! The Myans are coming the Myans are coming!! Oh Noooooooo!!!

It is seriously great to see you back Sisco. I love your sense of humor!!
:circle-of-love:

Well it came and has gone, we are still alive!! The ladies are still looking good and need feeding. this is my first grow, i have been lurking for awhile. She started outside then brought inside and repotted into a AIR POT 3.4 gal / 12.5 liter. using Farfard 3B on 10/07/2012 and using BPN 3 PART ELITE.
100_05845.JPG
100_06215.JPG
100_06204.JPG
100_05955.JPG
100_05933.JPG

this was bag seed, if you have a clue to what it is please tell me.

Well it came and has gone, we are still alive!! The ladies are still looking good and need feeding. this is my first grow, i have been lurking for awhile. She started outside then brought inside and repotted into a AIR POT 3.4 gal / 12.5 liter. using Farfard 3B on 10/07/2012 and using BPN 3 PART ELITE.
100_05845.JPG
100_06215.JPG
100_06204.JPG
100_05955.JPG
100_05933.JPG

this was bag seed, if you have a clue to what it is please tell me.
I know what it is! It's Cannabis!!!! That sort of flower will give you good feelings inside and out. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom